Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Dog and Me

meb999
January 16th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Do any of you have pics of yourselves with your pets?

Here's a picture of Buster and I on the couch on sunday morning. I had fallen asleep on the couch and Buster decided that my head would make a good pillow. We were fast asleep when my bf woke us to take this picture!!
Isn't Buster just the cutest??

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/meb999/Buster_me.jpg

Don't mind my 'sunday attire' -- and that's a blanket on our couch (it's not that color!!)

heather331
January 16th, 2006, 09:24 PM
i've posted this before somewhere, but here is our family minus the cats....its hard enought to get dakota to stay still in our laps long enough to take the picture ourselves, much less try to hold the cats too that dont like the dog and dont get closer than 5 feet to the dog anyway

heather331
January 16th, 2006, 09:25 PM
woops forgot the picture

heather331
January 16th, 2006, 09:28 PM
...and here is miss maui and luna in my lap but you cant see my face...lol

jiorji
January 16th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Isn't Buster just the cutest??

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/meb999/Buster_me.jpg

Don't mind my 'sunday attire' -- and that's a blanket on our couch (it's not that color!!)

LOL yes he is!!

I wonder if someone somewhere in the world does have a plaid couch haha...Probably Scottland.

I don't have a picture yet but i'll work on it ;)

BoxerRescueMTL
January 16th, 2006, 10:38 PM
I've got a few, but not all of us together..I'll have to work on that!
Me and Monty:http://www.breederoo.com/members/monty/images/photos/gallery/1092-thumb.jpg Chris and Vegas http://www.breederoo.com/members/monty/images/photos/gallery/3414-thumb.jpg And me with Vegas and Olive http://www.breederoo.com/users/monty/images/photos/gallery/10676-thumb.jpg

Prin
January 17th, 2006, 12:05 AM
I've posted this one a couple of times this week...

Me and Jemma..

Prin
January 17th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Me and Boobs... (sorry for the blur... It's hard to get good help...:D)

Prin
January 17th, 2006, 12:08 AM
And the man with the babies...:D (SEE! Boo is HUGE!:D I keep saying it, but nobody believes me...:o)

oh, and don't ask me WHY Jemma shakes her ears with her eyes wide open...:confused: :D

Dog Mom
January 17th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Here's a picture of Zoe and her daddy :love:

AliSam
January 17th, 2006, 09:08 AM
I don't have any of myself with Sam. I am the one always taking the picures. Here is one of hubby with Sam.

SchnauzerGirl
January 17th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Schultz and I taking our level one obedience class

Luvmypit
January 17th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Prin sorry this is off topic but you look like Drew Barrymore in that pic!

As for the doggys.. So sweet. Dogs will be uncomfortable just to be as close to you as possible. Talk about an esteem builder!

Prin
January 17th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Really? I never heard that before... :o

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 17th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Schultz and I taking our level one obedience class

Schultz is really cute, Schnauser girl we are practically neighbours. :D

SchnauzerGirl
January 17th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Schultz is really cute, Schnauser girl we are practically neighbours.

Joey.E.CockersMommy, yep, we certainly are! I like Kelowna for its shopping and the holistic vet that we went to over the holidays (Pawsitive Veterinary Care), not to mention the holistic pet store I found called Bone Appetite. What pet store do you frequently shop at?

rivers
January 17th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Interesting the men sleeping on the couch pics. I have yet to catch my hubby sleeping on our couch! He never relaxes! Always doing something.:D

cpietra16
January 17th, 2006, 06:35 PM
me and my Harley...THIS IS ROTTIELOVER

cpietra16
January 17th, 2006, 06:37 PM
me and WInnie...THIS IS CPIETRA

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 17th, 2006, 08:11 PM
Schnauser girl=
[QUOTE]Joey.E.CockersMommy, yep, we certainly are! I like Kelowna for its shopping and the holistic vet that we went to over the holidays (Pawsitive Veterinary Care), not to mention the holistic pet store I found called Bone Appetite. What pet store do you frequently shop at?[/QUOTEwe live in Vernon so I normally shop at AJ's as they are the only ones that sell Solid Gold in town. I work in Kewlona though but have yet to check out the pet stores there. I usually have to rush home after work so my hubby can go to work. Where is this Bon Appetit store that you mention.

I will post a pic of us when I get one I usually dont let anyone take my pic. :D

raingirl
January 17th, 2006, 09:41 PM
Here is me and Odin taking an afternoon nap on the couch.

gdamadg
January 17th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Here is Sprint and I laying on my bed. He kept licking the bottom of my foot, so I tried to stick my big toe in his nose. The result is that look, doesn't he look so happy?

gdamadg
January 17th, 2006, 10:01 PM
Oh sorry, here is how we look watching tv most of the time.

Inverness
January 17th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Here is Sprint and I laying on my bed. He kept licking the bottom of my foot, so I tried to stick my big toe in his nose. The result is that look, doesn't he look so happy?

LOL - I think this must be my favorite shot ! :clown:

Frenchy
January 18th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Special request for you Inverness,I noticed you have an English Setter,please please please could you post a picture of him/her.I wanted too adopt an Irish or English setter but after monts and months of looking at rescues without finding one,I now have goldens and love the breed!But still,I would love to have a setter,maybe one day...so a little pick for me?

gdamadg
January 18th, 2006, 01:51 PM
"LOL - I think this must be my favorite shot ! "

It's a usual scene in my house. If I am not paying attention to him all the time, well when he is awake, he bugs me. Licking my feet, nibbling on me somewhere. For some reason he likes to chew on peoples thumbs; I think he's jealous that he doesn't have any. But as soon as I return the favour, Mr. Cranky comes out, LOL.

SchnauzerGirl
January 18th, 2006, 05:21 PM
gdamadg - it is amazing how quickly the tables turn once you start bugging them back. My puppy has a less than impressed look half the time...

Joey.E.CockersMommy - I usually shop at A.J.'s too! Bone Appetite is on the road when you are going out to Manteo Resort (I am really bad with street names). They have most of the popular hollistic brands and raw food there too!

amber416
January 19th, 2006, 11:04 AM
Cami and her Daddy on Christmas morning

amber416
January 19th, 2006, 11:13 AM
And another one of Cami and Justin

Rottielover
January 19th, 2006, 11:15 AM
what cuties you have amber

TobsterMom
January 19th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Aaaaaw...She's beautiful Amber!