Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Crooked noses...

Prin
January 15th, 2006, 02:36 AM
I got this pic and right away I thought of MooShu (ShannonRN's german pointer). Does anybody else have crooked noses?:crazy:

jesse's mommy
January 15th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Jesse doesn't have a crooked nose, but she does have crooked teeth. As soon as we find the digital camera, I'll try to snap a picture of them. Unfortunately we still have boxes everywhere. It's so hard to get motivated to unpack at times. It's been two weeks and we have the basics, but we still have a lot more. Sigh!!! :(

shannonRN
January 15th, 2006, 07:21 PM
I don't think that Prin means that the animal has a naturally crooked nose, although that could be the case I guess, but they have twitchy noses that get captured mid-twitch on film. I call this one of Moo "SNORT" because that's what she was doing.
http://dana.dogster.com/pix/dogs/50/229250/229250_1133953537_1.jpg

shannonRN
January 15th, 2006, 07:22 PM
I'm just dying to wipe that goober out of Jemma's eye...

raingirl
January 15th, 2006, 07:41 PM
sorry...bulldogs can't do that!

Prin
January 15th, 2006, 09:25 PM
I'm just dying to wipe that goober out of Jemma's eye...
I know! She used to be so proper but then she got a cut right below her eye a while ago and she stopped taking care of her eyes.:o Now I have two ubergoobers.
I don't think that Prin means that the animal has a naturally crooked nose, although that could be the case I guess, but they have twitchy noses that get captured mid-twitch on film. It's when they catch a scent coming from one side but they're trying to focus on you (doggy multitasking...), they're nose bends toward the scent.:)

I just didn't want MooShu to feel alone...:D