Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Helo I am Sick

shelbynixon
January 13th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Hi my name is trouble and I am 8 yeats old, I am fix and Mom had my nails taken off poor me. Anyway we need help Trouble is not feeling weel this is the Third time this has happen, The doctor run test and Blood work, and everthing turn out fine and I got better after 2 weeks. I just lay around and run a fever. I am giving him Nutri-cal because he is not eating well or drinking. Any advise what could be wrong Help he is my baby.

Trouble is running a fever and not eating or drinking. He is laying around. He has not been out side. He stays indoors

the gang
January 13th, 2006, 07:14 PM
we need more info please

CyberKitten
January 13th, 2006, 10:03 PM
Do you mean Trouble is declawed? (No nails - declawing is amputation - it is much more than no claws) or did an accident happen to his claws? And what kind of pet is trouble? Cat? Dog? Rabbit? I don't see that ---- more info is needed. Sorry you are sick!!

badger
January 14th, 2006, 02:24 AM
Not eating or drinking + fever = VET, whatever the species (although I am guessing a cat). If you are not satisfied with your vet, find another one. Cats cannot go for long not eating or drinking before they are in serious trouble, so do not wait!