Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

You want a puppy but.....

Lucky Rescue
January 10th, 2006, 08:19 PM
You don't want to be bothered with all that chewing, peeing, crying, crating, training stuff? We all know what a pain THAT can be!

Here's the perfect pet for today's busy person! No messy feeding and puddles to clean up! Just change the batteries and dust him off once in awhile.:)

The Perfect Pet
http://www.collectiblestoday.com/ct/product/prdid-300192001.jsp?cm_ven=Shopping&cm_cat=MSN&cm_pla=Datafeed&cm_ite=300192001

TobsterMom
January 10th, 2006, 08:24 PM
My aunt gave my grandmother that puppy for Christmas. My nan is in her 80's and always had and loved dogs, so she thought it was great!

mastifflover
January 10th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Lucky that is great. I can think of a few people who should consider these instead of a real dog.

cpietra16
January 10th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Actually there was a man selling those in Pointe Claire. It really felt like a real dog fur and cat fur...I turned over the label and saw made in Chine...then I thought about the article about the killing of cats and dogs in China ...maybe they are real dogs and cats afterall:sad:
Just amke sure they weren't made in China

Inverness
January 10th, 2006, 09:13 PM
I think I have seen those at the pet food store. They are really weird to the touch, a bit like a dead body that's rigor mortis... :yuck:

Would that really be real dog/cat fur ??? :eek:

Prin
January 10th, 2006, 09:13 PM
eeek! that's a horrible thought! Like a gutted dog...:( :yuck:

Lucky Rescue
January 10th, 2006, 09:42 PM
I can think of a few people who should consider these instead of a real dog.

Many should consider it.

I saw this for the first time yesterday at a pet boutique in Hudson. I thought it was stuffed, then saw it breathing and it totally creeped me out!

meb999
January 10th, 2006, 10:13 PM
creeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy!! Maybe you should post it on your petfinder page!!

Bushfire2000
January 11th, 2006, 12:15 AM
the picture of the toy looked so great. I sure hope it's not real fur

TobsterMom
January 11th, 2006, 12:30 AM
They also offer babies...another great idea for the less than ideal parent!

http://ashtondrake.collectiblestoday.com/ct/store/ashtondrake/store_ad_front.jsp?rb1

Bushfire2000
January 11th, 2006, 01:11 AM
I love the babies.
Imagine hug it, kiss it and no terrible twos, or teenage attitude. And oh my goodness you can put her in a drawer, close it and forget her for a couple of years.

Beautygirl
January 12th, 2006, 02:05 PM
My friend's grandmother got a cat like that for Christmas.