Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My boys

ThaiGhing
January 10th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Hey everyone ... thought I would post a few pics of my boys.... they are Thaighing, my (almost) 2 year old shar pei, and Ruger, my (almost) 4 month old mix. They are so adorable together.

TobsterMom
January 10th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Aaaaaw! So cute. Your puppy looks big, long legs! Any idea of what mix he is?

jawert1
January 10th, 2006, 07:11 PM
hahah didn't we have a contest on what mixes he is? Adorable pics!

TobsterMom
January 10th, 2006, 07:12 PM
Sorry, haven't been around...I must have missed the contest! :o

EDIT: O.K went back and found the contest....teehee, see what happens when you leave for a bit, you miss everthing!

Prin
January 10th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Ya, you can never leave!

Ruger is getting bigger!:)

jawert1
January 10th, 2006, 08:55 PM
oh tobster that wasn't a slight against you!! goodness, now that i reread that does sound a tad harsh :( Sorry! And Thai, please post more pics, I'd like to see how big your boy has gotten :)

TobsterMom
January 10th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Nah...it wasn't harsh. I just can't believe I missed the contest :sad: I never would have guessed anyway! Cute puppers I must say. I'd have a million siblings for Toby if I could, I'm so jealous of all the cute sibling pics!

ThaiGhing
January 10th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Here is another pic of Ruger....

ThaiGhing
January 10th, 2006, 09:09 PM
And another of Ruger...

jawert1
January 10th, 2006, 09:28 PM
oh man, he's got the pointer ears!!!! :: runs to go play with Simon's ears ::

ThaiGhing
January 10th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Its funny cause Thai has not discovered Rugers big ears yet... but let me tell you.... Ruger loves Thai's little shar pei ears.... always tugging and chewing on them..... I have to be honest, Thai is sooo gentle with Ruger.... that the silly puppy can do anything and get away with it .... Thai just lays there and stares at him..... I would love to know what Thai is thinking when Ruger is chewing on him... or trying to mount his head... oh boy.....
2 Adults + 2 Puppies = LOTs of FUN