Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Please don't make me go !!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 10th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Joey at the end of our drive way. Please dont make me go, its cold and wet out there.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 10th, 2006, 12:02 PM
At the corner three houses away. Can we turn around please?

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 10th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Back at the driveway. Well thats enough for today lets go in now.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 10th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Pheww thank goodness thats over with. You can let me back in anytime now.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 10th, 2006, 12:15 PM
Five exausting minutes after our long expedition.

Boy am I glad to be home.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 10th, 2006, 12:17 PM
yes these were all taken with my new camera phone, hence that high quality pics. :D if I load them without making them larger they are teeny tiny pics.

Lissa
January 10th, 2006, 12:22 PM
Poor Joey! He really didn't want to go!:rolleyes:

Sometimes I wish Dodger was more like that;)!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 10th, 2006, 12:26 PM
I was all psyched for our walk this morning. We usually go about 5k, He's usually right into it. But when its damp out he seems to just want to chill on couch all day. Maybe we'll try again later. :D

Beaglemom
January 10th, 2006, 12:28 PM
I'm sure he was glad to be back indoors where he is nice and warm!

Sometimes I wish Dodger was more like that!

I know what you mean! It doesn't matter what the conditions are like outside, cold, snow, rain, etc., Misty is always up for a walk and run. There are times we have to drag her back inside because it is just too cold to be out for more than a few minutes!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 10th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Considering that Joeys from Alaska, I didnt think he'd be such a fair weather doggie. :D

jawert1
January 10th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Peaches will run out anywhere, but Simon is just like your Joey - if it's not dry, forget about it, only Mr. Pointer will literally splay out like a cat and dig in. T'ain't pretty :p

Prin
January 10th, 2006, 03:35 PM
What good sense you have, Joey! :D Sometimes, when I'm taking a nap, I feel a lot less guilty if I have a breather on her back beside me sleeping too. If my doggies tell me to get out of the cold, I listen.:D

jiorji
January 10th, 2006, 09:49 PM
hehe so cute!

but hate to break it to you. Camera phones aren't meant to take pictures. I think it's just a tiny gadget they use to get ppl to buy buy BUYYYYY!!

Joey's mom needs a digi cam!:D

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 11th, 2006, 12:34 AM
I have a digicam too its my hubbys old one. I just fooling around with the camera phone though. The dont look to bad if I just leave them their one inch size.

I promise I will only take shots with my Cannon Powershot now.

jiorji
January 11th, 2006, 03:00 PM
I promise I will only take shots with my Cannon Powershot now.

yay! I love pictures :)

lm9012
January 16th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Al is just like Joey. He HATES going outside when its wet. He was brought in to the shelter as a stray. So my bf imagines Al had this tough alley dog life before he found us. I don't think so!!!! He can't even stand a tiny drop of rain, if he'd been an outside dog a little rain wouldn't keep him from doing his business! Al will actually hold it! I like to think he ran away..and found us. I don't like imagining my pup having an ugly past! :(