Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Back to goofy self

Rottielover
January 10th, 2006, 10:42 AM
:thumbs up :love: :D Ok, everyone here is the final update on my goof for a dog.....He had his final vet visit last Friday, and when that visit ended all the staff at the vets were very upset. Their mascott was not going to join them for a LONG LONG time ( I pray ) He has the Okay to go home, and play, be his old self. Minus the accident prone part.... So he now has 9 toes, and can not tell the difference.
The only thing we are having to start from scratch again in nail clipping that foot. All others he is fine. I believe he has ghost pains.
You can ask cpietra how he is feeling, since I do not think he will be welcome at her place anymore. LOL. I think he has so many bumps on his head from her table..... Goofball, but you have to love him

jessi76
January 10th, 2006, 11:11 AM
that's wonderful news! :) you'll have to post some new pics of your 9-toed goofball!

Rottielover
January 10th, 2006, 01:11 PM
I am so excited that we can go back to normal. I bet cpeitra's not though. LOL

Bushfire2000
January 10th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Great news!!

cpietra16
January 10th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Unless Harley comes to my house in a hockey helmet, a very thick coat and some kind of very padded boots....you're right...he's not coming!!!! I fear for him and my nerves everytime I see him bump into something...which is almost every 4 seconds:D . My doctor has perscribed antidepressents since my intro to Harley:sick:

Rottielover
January 10th, 2006, 01:22 PM
LOL, They say rottweilers take alot longer to mature, especially males, well Harley is proof. Tell your DR. to make them stronger... He will be coming over again soon:D