Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A new friend for Layla

Puppyluv
January 9th, 2006, 10:03 PM
I know I haven't been around in ages, (well to me it seems like ages, even though it's more like 3 weeks) But I spent the holidays at my mountain cabin, which, while completely supplied with highspeed internet, didn't seem conducive to using it (There's something wrong about being in the middle of a beautiful landscape, and sitting at your computer when you could be playing, skiing, skating, sledding, walking etc outside) And then School started on the 3rd (that's right, a mere 2 day recovery period from new years-thankfully I passed out from exhaustion at 9 pm on new years eve-due to the aforementioned outdoor activities, not due to excessive imbibing I might add- so I was probably the most well-rested student at school on tuesday:p )
ANYWAYS
this is a picture forum, and that it what I have, but first another mini-story to go with them:
When I was 17 I had a pretty long and arduous hospital stay, and, my father being the loving caring man that he is, but being better at expressing such feelings through gifts and cards than through other means, bought me one hell of a teddy bear. We're talking monstrous, at times, I would go so far as to say it out-weighs me. I loved that bear, still do, but it couldn't make the trip to montreal, as my parents refused to pay $500 for it to have the two seats that it required. So he lives at our Cabin now. Well as it turns out, Layla loves that bear just as much, preferring it over any other form of bed.
Here is how she spent most of her indoor time over the holidays (or at least the time spent in my room, and not infront of the fire downstairs)

Puppyluv
January 9th, 2006, 10:09 PM
And her other method of sleeping with him:
(Please forgive me for the small photos, I got a mac for christmas, and I'm still trying to figure it out:o )

jiorji
January 9th, 2006, 11:16 PM
:eek: she looks so tiny compared to the bear!

good thing she's not one of those dogs that chew stuff up or you would've had a whole lot of stuffing to put back :o

hehe

oh wait....i forgot to inquire on how you travelled with Layla over the holidays. I hope she did ok. :)

Prin
January 9th, 2006, 11:21 PM
So cute! I would have loved that bear when I was little.:) A mac eh? Can anybody say "gâté pourri"?:D