Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What ? Do you mean this was YOUR pillow ?

Inverness
January 9th, 2006, 09:39 PM
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2933/img14907ei.jpg

raingirl
January 9th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Hahaha! OMG! He looks so innocent!

Inverness
January 9th, 2006, 09:44 PM
Yeah sure... she (Chili's a female) gives us THAT look all the time... the little devil ! :evil:

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5196/img03435gt.jpg

Lissa
January 9th, 2006, 09:46 PM
:D That's so true, she looks so angelic..."It wasn't me"!!

She looks so apologetic!!:love:

twodogsandacat
January 9th, 2006, 10:11 PM
What a sweet looking baby. Harmless too. I mean somebody came into your house, did that to your pillow and she never tried to stop them? Poor baby, she was probably terrified.

BoxerRescueMTL
January 9th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Oh Chili. What pretty eyes you have...

jiorji
January 9th, 2006, 11:13 PM
HAHAHAH
that's awesome!

i bet that face guilts you into thinking that it's YOUR fault the pillow got ruined. I agree :evil:

It's always my fault when things get chewed up at my house too.

jawert1
January 10th, 2006, 12:22 AM
I just know that pillow must've done something to upset her, or like twodogs said, she just couldn't outman whoever snuck in and did that! What an ADORABLE girl, I know I couldn't resist just giving her a cookie with that face!

SnowDancer
January 10th, 2006, 01:46 PM
I have a few like that. Sure hope yours wasn't a water/"fluff" filled pillow. Because when the stuffing comes out there is that water layer. Not pretty - but I was happy that the water came from the pillow. My first water pillow didn't have stuffing so was surprised when this one and its predecessor did. So does the new one sitting in the closet. But on Jan. 1 when the little devil turned 21 months for the first time he looked guilty when caught. Sadly, Eskies love fluffy stuffing, tissues etc. He even tried to hide the evidence under the pillow. Kind of hard on pillow cases as well.

meb999
January 11th, 2006, 11:20 AM
OMG!! Chili is just too cute!!
'I had no choice but to kill the pillow -- it was a dangerous pillow -- I wanted to save you....'

chico2
January 11th, 2006, 01:42 PM
OMG,how could you possibly scold such a sweetie,she could destroy my pillows any day!!:love:

Caileag
January 11th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Those eyes are so adorable...does it look like she knows she's in trouble? LOL :D

How do you punish something so cute??? :love:

kobirot
February 4th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Oh my god! What a sweetie ... how could you not laugh at that? It's definately a dog-thing ... my rotti (Ecko) did the same thing ....

:ca:

jesse's mommy
February 4th, 2006, 04:55 PM
I love it!

Inverness
February 4th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Well, your fault really ! That bone was NO GOOD anymore !!! :evil:

Prin
February 5th, 2006, 01:57 AM
What cute pics! The guilt! The GUILT! lol

Doggies love stuffing. My dad's jack has stuffed animals that my dad restuffs every day.

jesse's mommy
February 5th, 2006, 07:37 AM
Doggies love stuffing. My dad's jack has stuffed animals that my dad restuffs every day.

Jesse has three boxes still taped up marked "surgery". I just haven't gotten around to sewing them back up!

xixvnajlavxix
February 5th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Oh my god! What a sweetie ... how could you not laugh at that? It's definately a dog-thing ... my rotti (Ecko) did the same thing ....

:ca:
Your Rotti is adorable! I bet Ecko just snuggled your pillow just a little too hard. Thats all :)

AliSam
February 5th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Sam claimed the whole bed this time.

Brandyswts
March 8th, 2006, 06:14 PM
how cute is that? "do you mind?" It looks like you are disturbuing someone's sleep! haha:p