Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Please help my appliances have the flu and i ts contagious

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 8th, 2006, 08:37 AM
A few months ago my washing machine got violently ill and threw up convulsing madly we were all worried sick about him. He was given the appropriate treatment but we are still really worried. :sick:

Two weeks later the dryer made a painful high pitched squeaking noise. this was fixed temporarily after several episodes of this. We decided that the dryer no longer can be used and is basically retired at the moment. Although he serves a useful purpose as an ironing board. :sick:

Last night my dishwasher must have some sort of arthritis because it took all my strength just to shut it. He too threw up during his cycle. Luckily my kids let me know and help me clean up the mess. :sick:

Then within the hour I went to heat something up in the microwave. He tried his best to warm my food, but his usual powerful energy wasnt there anymore the most he could give me was about three seconds before making a loud zapping noise and shutting off. :sick:

Now I will get in my car that is also sick, she needs a donor for a signal light timer. Hopefully we will find one soon as time is running out. :sick:

Prin
January 8th, 2006, 12:46 PM
I love the wording. (I believe that things have spirits, which is the only reason my car starts in the morning.;) )

BMDLuver
January 8th, 2006, 12:53 PM
It's interesting that all your appliances are male but your car is female... there's a message in there somewhere. :D

May they all go to the great appliance yard in the sky quietly and painlessly.