Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

URGENT! CockerSpaniel Mix-Boucherville

poodletalk
January 7th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Rosie is a cute tranied loveable 8 year old cockerspaniel mix who needs a foster home ASAP! Her owners adopted her from the SPCA Montreal 4 months ago, she doesn't bark and she gets along well with other animals. Basically, the perfect dog! The people who have her, also owns a cat and a small toy dog-they don't get along with poor Rosie at all!

The owners called to the SPCA Montreal and Berger Blanc and they said probably Rosie would get euthanised since this would be her second visit to the SPCA and her age is againest her! Rosie's owners diffently don't want her either, they siad if they don't find Rosie a new home ASAP, they would bring her to the vets and get her euthanised!

Can anyone help out Rosie?

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 7th, 2006, 10:05 PM
I wish I was closer I would love to foster a dog like Rosie.

Frenchy
January 8th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Poodletalk,did they call Rosie Animal adoption?Animatch?There is Monteregie spca who don't euthanize.If they try a little,they won't have to kill her just because they can't keep her!!!Sorry but it makes me very,very mad when people find the easy way out.I have 4 dogs right now (mine + 2 fosters) I would have love to help.BUT,if they do call other rescues and cannot find anyone to take the dog,let me know before they kill the poor thing.I will try to do something,I don't know what but anyway,well see.

poodletalk
January 9th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Thanks for your help...my friend and I are trying all possibilities....

maddoxies
January 9th, 2006, 11:18 AM
I have sent this to a fellow rescuer.

Poodletalk, check your pms too

poodletalk
January 10th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Theres a couple going to visit Rosie. I didn't interview them, the lady did. I pray they are good people!

Frenchy
January 10th, 2006, 07:12 PM
X paws from all of us.Please keep us posted.