Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Oodlemaker!

Lucky Rescue
January 7th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Do you secretly yearn for an overpriced designer mutt mix with a silly name - Labradoodle, Schnoodle, or even a Pitoodle but have too much conscience (or not enough $$) to buy one? Here's the answer.:)

http://www.oodlemaker.com/

Prin
January 7th, 2006, 04:06 PM
You can actually buy them?! That's hilarious.

Copper'sMom
January 7th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Loved that site LR!!!!:thumbs up :thumbs up

Inverness
January 7th, 2006, 04:09 PM
Hey, that's a wonderful idea !!! I tried to order, but there's a bug with the check-out so I e-mailed them about it. They definitely deserve to be encouraged !!! What a great way to get the message accross ! :thumbs up

Copper'sMom
January 7th, 2006, 04:12 PM
You can actually buy them?! That's hilarious.

You MUST click #4 where the order form is.......Click here to place secure order. Do it now!!!

Prin
January 7th, 2006, 04:14 PM
I have a Boobie, so I don't need any more oo's. He'd be a Boodle-oodle...

Inverness
January 7th, 2006, 04:20 PM
You MUST click #4 where the order form is.......Click here to place secure order. Do it now!!!

It really doesn't work ! It opens the blog page. So I guess there's no way we can make a donation ? :confused:

Copper'sMom
January 7th, 2006, 04:28 PM
It really doesn't work ! When you hit the secure order button, it opens the blog page ! :confused:

Did you READ the blog page? It's very informative and educational!;)

wdawson
January 7th, 2006, 04:29 PM
might come in handy when i take my pit to the election polls.....as a pitti-doodle..........imagine the look on bryants face if he saw that......i'm ordering the white one....

Inverness
January 7th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Did you READ the blog page? It's very informative and educational!;)

That's what I did BEFORE I wanted to order... :rolleyes: But then I wanted to encourage them ! So I was kinda hoping we could make a statement with one of our dogs, or at least send some money to help them... but I guess we can't... well, too bad !

Inverness
January 7th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Crap, I've never worked so hard trying to donate my money for a good cause... :crazy:

Lucky Rescue
January 7th, 2006, 09:26 PM
might come in handy when i take my pit to the election polls.....as a pitti-doodle

Here's a rare red-nosed Pitoodle!!

(Pitdoodle picture and dog owned by "Elegy")

wdawson
January 8th, 2006, 09:20 AM
thats too funny:D

Shaykeija
January 9th, 2006, 01:51 AM
I felt sorry for all the small dogs that were pictured near the bottom. the kit was funny but i think they were trying to get another point across. Liked the pitty with the red fur extensions.

Lucky Rescue
January 9th, 2006, 09:42 AM
i think they were trying to get another point across

Most definitely, and they do it very well!:)

papillonmama
January 9th, 2006, 09:50 AM
That was hilarious! I love when humour is used to help people understand.

Rottielover
January 9th, 2006, 10:29 AM
I have seen that website before, too cute for words, and LR, she is adorable