Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Very moving video

Toonces
January 7th, 2006, 07:59 AM
http://www.itsmeowornever.org/homeless.html

Here is a link to a very touching well done rescue video (get the tissues handy)

Prin
January 7th, 2006, 02:46 PM
I didn't read the "get tissues handy" till after... That was so sad! And with the music?? Well done.:) :(

chico2
January 7th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Is it something I can watch without getting nightmares???Does it involve cruelty to cats??

hounds003
January 7th, 2006, 04:45 PM
That was a very touching and well done video. Thanks for sharing it! It shows pictures of homeless animals Chico. Cruelty in itself but not the kind your talking about.

Boubou
January 7th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Very touching and realistic! I especially llike their motto : Don't breed and buy while homeless pets die".

Lucky Rescue
January 7th, 2006, 06:18 PM
This has been around a long time. Unfortunately, the people who should be watching it are the ones who don't.:(

Is it something I can watch without getting nightmares???Does it involve cruelty to cats??

It won't give you nightmares, but will probably make you cry if you're a big mush like me (and I know you are!!).

Prin
January 7th, 2006, 07:11 PM
It's not horrific or gory, just sad animals in cages and stuff...:sad:

BMDLuver
January 7th, 2006, 08:02 PM
That's an excellent video and I watch it quite often to remind myself why I do rescue.

Toonces
January 8th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Chico I would never post a link to anything involving an animal being abused in any way. I could never watch anything like that myself. I am a huge mush ball I even cried at my step sons hockey game when he scored his first goal:o

I am glad you all liked it I thought it was very well put together and sends a good message, I too wish more people out there felt the way we do about animlas in need.

chico2
January 8th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Toonces,Thank you!Although of course tears are flowing it is a very well done video,all I can do is cry:sad: and praise you people on the frontline,who see this sadness all the time and rescue as many little lives as you can.
Yes,the people who cause this,should watch this video,but chances are it would not bother them,they are missing the main ingredient,compassion for all living beings:sad:

SOS MIOW
January 15th, 2006, 06:06 PM
We had obtained permission from the makers of the video to put a link to it on our SOS MIOW website, which we did for a while. The only problem was people had trouble navigating back to our site after watching the video, so we took it off.

I just love the first picture of the kitty with his head down on its front paws....

:(

Shaykeija
February 18th, 2006, 02:08 AM
All those little faces..........poor babies :sad: