Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Well I got a camera phone.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 5th, 2006, 09:15 PM
I got a camera phone for xmas as you can tell the quality is lacking but its fun nonetheless.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 5th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Joeys usual spot on the couch,

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 5th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Here is trying to go after the ducks. Okay thats it for the bad pictures.

Byrd
January 5th, 2006, 09:36 PM
LOL

I got a Motorola RAZR (but not for xmas). I tend to use the video option more than the camera.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 5th, 2006, 09:41 PM
Ohh I really wanted the razor I was begging my hubby, I really wanted the pink on. Except we went to a different provider that had better plans. My hubby didnt play his cards right though. He quit our old carrier went and signed up with this other one. Then our old one told us we could get the razor for free. Too late for us I guess. Also could have gotten the fireflys for the kids too. Oh well maybe I can get one in three years when the contract runs out.

The avatar is Joeys nose, I wasnt sure how to size it down supersmall. I'll change it one of these days.

Byrd
January 5th, 2006, 09:46 PM
LOL I figured out the avatar just as I posted, which is why I editted it to delete the question.

The Razr is cool. I got the silver one, not much of a pink person, now if they had made purple....

shannonRN
January 7th, 2006, 01:59 AM
I have a camera phone too--a Nokia 6256i--and it takes really good pictures for a camera phone IMO. I just use it so I can set my own wallpapers (my fur kids, of course) and for the photo call ID feature though--I hate paying for the service to actually send or upload the pictures.

Also good for unexpected fender-benders, "you won't believe what I just saw" type events, and Matthew McConaughey sightings. :p Sorry, am I getting off-topic?

Byrd
January 7th, 2006, 08:39 AM
LOL Yup I use mine for exactly the same things.