Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Travis: Jan 10 will be 2 years

doggy lover
January 4th, 2006, 07:14 PM
I still miss you, and think of you often. I sat by your grave the other day and even though there was a foot of snow some how the rain had washed your head stone so I could see it. You were and always will be my special friend, you were there when I was sick and I was there for you when you passed. Rest in peace my baby.

tellmekitty
January 4th, 2006, 07:39 PM
I wish you warm thoughts on this day,,,as you thought of mine. He was a beatiuful dog,,,Sue,,,,tellmekitty

Frenchy
January 4th, 2006, 07:56 PM
I love your picture of Travis.Such a beautiful face.I hope you had good memories of him on this blue day.

Prin
January 4th, 2006, 11:56 PM
I know how much that big guy meant to you, and I'm so sorry for your loss. He made you a more loving person by being in your life, so he definitely had purpose and meaning.:grouphug: :grouphug:

chico2
January 5th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Awww Travis,I am sure he'll be in your thoughts and your heart forever:love:

babyrocky1
January 5th, 2006, 04:49 PM
So Sweet, Travis looks like he had the greatest personalitY, sorry for your loss Doggy Lover!

doggy lover
January 7th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Wow you are still here my baby..Its been 6 years in three more days and I miss you like it was yesterday..rest in peace my dear friend:angel2:

BenMax
January 7th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Your baby is with you everyday. You carry this soul around with you through your heart and the love that you have passed onto another deserving soul. There is no better way to commemorate his life through the love you give your new furbaby.

:grouphug:

doggy lover
January 7th, 2010, 04:37 PM
thanks BenMax he will forever be my own first furbaby puppy, and yes he shall forever remain in my heart...its just funny on what an impact they have on us that even after 6 years this time of year always brings a tear to my eye when I think of him I guess only us who really love our pets can understand that..I really miss snuggling up with the big boy..

wendy205
January 7th, 2010, 04:40 PM
yes we always remember those who were constantly by ourside sorry for loss
time may mend a broken heart, but memories will live forever,
aways remembered at rainbow bridge traves:candle::grouphug:

wenchy
January 10th, 2010, 07:15 PM
He was a beautiful boy. RIP lovely Travis. Always in mama's heart.

Myka
January 10th, 2010, 08:15 PM
It's been 6 years for you, and 6 days for me. I understand your pain. My condolences and sympathies. :candle::pawprint: