Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I got a digital camera too!!!

cpietra16
January 4th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Here is my first attempt...Nicki was so not impressed

Prin
January 5th, 2006, 01:11 AM
Cute kitty... More! :D (my bf got a headache the first day I got mine...:o )

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 5th, 2006, 08:13 AM
I got my hubbies old one. I am still working on my photography skills. He tells me to leave it on automatic but I am always playing with the settings.

I got a camera phone, but it takes crappy pictures.

cpietra16
January 5th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Hey Prin...my hubby wasn't impressed either when he realized that I photogragh everything in sight....:D He's back in Nunavut for 5 months and hopes that by the time he comes back I will have picked up another hobby...:angel:

StaceyB
January 5th, 2006, 11:06 AM
My hubby bought me my new one just before christmas.

FurryPerson
January 5th, 2006, 12:25 PM
What a cute kitty.:love:

I got one when Cilantro first arrived, what a mistake - a new kitten and a new digital camera - I now have thousands of pictures of her and Tarragon:crazy: and drive everyone crazy showing them pictures and slideshows I create.

Here is a picture of the two of them.

FurryPerson

StaceyB
January 5th, 2006, 12:29 PM
What kind did you guys get?

cpietra16
January 5th, 2006, 12:38 PM
I used to have an Olympus 5050 and loved it. I still think its one of the best Digitals I've had.We had it stolen out of our van on our first day in Montreal:mad: This Christmas my hubby replaced it with a Sony cyber-shot. I am just starting to play with it so I can't tell you anything about it yet. But so far its easy to handle and the best is that the memory card can hold up to 3000 pictures.....:D