Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Seems the Star doesn't just make up stuff about pitbulls

seeker
November 18th, 2003, 01:45 PM
The reason it is the biggest paper parallels why the Liberals are still in power
The Star will print what it thinks people want to hear and they buy it
The Liberals tell Canadians what they want to hear and they bend over

It has all to do with selling in the first case and staying in power in the second
That is what truth in journalism and truth in Politics is all about

Neither policy has anything to do with truth at least not the way any of us perceive truth !!!

seeker
November 18th, 2003, 01:47 PM
Schwinn I don't know how my post got in front of yours??????

Schwinn
January 3rd, 2006, 05:49 PM
Given all the crap that the Star printed about pitbulls, I thought this might be a little relevant--

http://www.regrettheerror.com/2006/01/when_we_came_ac.html

Prin
January 3rd, 2006, 11:25 PM
Schwinn I don't know how my post got in front of yours??????
Because yours was posted over 2 years ago...:D :clown:

bluntman
January 4th, 2006, 07:40 AM
I guess I was justified in telling "The Star" two weeks ago when they phoned trying to get me to subcribe, That I owned two pit bulls and would NEVER subsribe to them with all the lies they spead spread about pit bulls, just to sell papers, and support the Liberals.

seeker
January 4th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Because yours was posted over 2 years ago...:D :clown:

I must have been time travelling again .

babyrocky1
January 4th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Because yours was posted over 2 years ago...:D :clown: Okay, this is making my brain hurt, how would Seeker have known 2 yrs ago that Schwinn was going to post that???? You guys are messing with me:crazy: :confused:

Prin
January 5th, 2006, 12:02 AM
LOL It's been happening all over the board. I think admin selected a special group to become the board time travellers..:crazy:

Schwinn
January 5th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Anyone know if this was picked up by any other news sources? I was going to e-mail the major papers, but that'd be a no-no from work, and I haven't had a chance to do it from home. This really is a big deal, whether we have a bone to pick with the Liberal Star or not. Anyone have any connections or want to forward it to anyone? I think this is actually pretty big news. It amounts to plagerism, and also they are passing off a 10 year old story as news. When this happened at the New York Post, it was all over the news, including CNN.