Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cat and Kitten Adoption Day!

poodletalk
January 2nd, 2006, 10:17 AM
Tawny had a hard start to life! She was born in a abandoned house her Mom was semi-feral, exhausted and scrawny. Her mom gave birth to 3 previous litters in a seven month period! Tawny's Mom is now sterilized thanks to Steri-Animal!

Tawny's New Years wish is, find a home where she has plenty of good food to eat and a warm lap to cuddle on! If you can grant Tawny's New Year wish, contact Steri-Animal at (514) 859-9008.

Steri-animal will be having a cat and kitten adoption day on Sunday January 22nd from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at NaturalAnimal & Pawtisserie 4932B Sherbrooke St. W. Montreal.

Cats and kittens are sterilized and vacinated. WHEN YOU ADOPT A CAT OR KITTEN FROM STERI-ANIMAL, YOUR ADOPTION FEE GOES DIRECTLY TOWARDS THE STERILIZATION OF CATS WHO WOULD OTHERWISE CONTINUE TO REPRODUCE MORE UNWANTED KITTENS

Lucky Rescue
January 2nd, 2006, 03:06 PM
OH - beyond cute! I swear if I didn't have two fosters here, I would adopt her myself!

I"m sure that little sweetie will get a home!:)

chico2
January 2nd, 2006, 04:39 PM
Awww,what a little beauty:love:

poodletalk
January 2nd, 2006, 07:54 PM
Isn't she adorable!

Lucky, I am sure she would get along just great with your fosters!:p

Lucky Rescue
January 4th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Oh I"m sure she would get along with them, but two at a time is plenty for me!

I"m just half-heartedly waiting to see if the "perfect" female kitten comes along to be a companion and playmate for my feral mommacat, who is lonely and sad since the death of her Stinkerbell.:(

chico2
January 4th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Lucky..aww your little mommy-cat would love a beautiful little baby and I am certain she could not get a better home,Chloe would love her too:cool:

poodletalk
January 15th, 2006, 04:10 PM
For anyone in Montreal who's looking to adopt lovable cute cuddly kitties, please come by Steri-animals cat and kitten adoption day on January 22 from 1:00 till 4:30

Steri-animal is in desperate need of foster homes! Anyone interested in fostering, please contact Steri-animal.

poodletalk
January 15th, 2006, 08:31 PM
For anyone in Montreal who's looking to adopt lovable cute cuddly kitties, please come by Steri-animals cat and kitten adoption day on January 22 from 1:00 till 4:30

Steri-animal is in desperate need of foster homes! Anyone interested in fostering, please contact Steri-animal.

Kali is a very sweet active cat who loves to sit and be brushed! Kali likes to be the only cat in the househould, she doesn't want to share the attention with any other cat.

Kali and Tawny is just one of the MANY cats Steri-animals have rescued.

poodletalk
January 19th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Cat and kitty adoption day this Sunday..................

poodletalk
January 22nd, 2006, 04:21 PM
Lucky,

I just came back from the adoption day, I spoke with the founder of the group she said that Tawny is needs a special home. Everyone who sees her thinks she's beautiful but they don't want to adopt her since she's very shy and skittish. HMMMM.........Have your fosters been adopted yet?

Lucky Rescue
January 22nd, 2006, 06:55 PM
One of them - the male Jerry Lee - has someone interested and I'm supposed to hear by Tuesday..

How old is this kitten?

poodletalk
January 22nd, 2006, 07:00 PM
I found out today, she wasn't a kitten but a 2 year old. She's very cute....but shy!

Lucky Rescue
January 22nd, 2006, 07:21 PM
I'm confused...the pic on the Petfinder site is of a tiny kitten, yet this cat is more than 2 1/2 years old.

Where has it been living all this time?

poodletalk
January 22nd, 2006, 07:27 PM
I was surprised to when I found out she was a two year old cat. Right now, she's living at the founder of Steri-animals house. I don't know about where she was before.