Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

how many here love pit bulls

marvandmisty
January 1st, 2006, 11:11 AM
i just wanted to ask how many people liked pits. and show off some pics of mine:) it would only allow me to send one photo though so here you go.

marvandmisty
January 1st, 2006, 11:14 AM
i guess it is kinda blurry it didnt look like it on my puter at first. maybe i can try one of my other pits that ones name is peaches she is 4 months old. this one is patches she is 1 and a half

Georgiapeaches
January 1st, 2006, 11:31 AM
You have beautiful dogs!! I have two female pitbulls, they are awsome:)

chico2
January 1st, 2006, 12:11 PM
Patches is beautiful:love:
We have a lot of Pit-owners here,I am not one of them,but I always enjoy looking at pics of happy pitties,especially since we have the inhumane BSL by-law here in Ontario.
How many pits do you have?

wdawson
January 1st, 2006, 01:11 PM
I DO I DO:) :) :)

this is beathoven an 8 month old pit cross

Amiga Girl
January 1st, 2006, 01:31 PM
I don't actually know very many pitties but I do know my pittie X and I adore her! This is a pic of her at the cottage, pre muzzle days... it's sad to know she won't be able to enjoy the freedom of the cottage without her muzzle anymore....

gdamadg
January 1st, 2006, 06:27 PM
I like them, here is my lil guy Sprint. He is a Boxer/AmStaff cross though. My sister has a APBT, all bully dogs are such wonderful animals.

Luvmypit
January 3rd, 2006, 12:48 PM
Awe they are precious... ! Love pitties!
Here is my goof ball capone ... He will be 3 on the 18th of January.

Luvmypit
January 3rd, 2006, 12:51 PM
sorry didnt realize it was so big....

Copper'sMom
January 3rd, 2006, 01:37 PM
Peaches must be one of the puppies from that "accidental" litter you had back in the late summer?? How are the rest of the pups?

Patches is cute!

I love my Pitties too! I spayed and neutered each of them before they could mingle with other intact dogs.:)

Here are my babes!