Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I got a new one!

Prin
December 29th, 2005, 12:39 AM
K, I know you've all seen Jemma's growly pic a gazillion times, and I'm sorry. :D But I got a new one tonight! She was especially 'purry'....

Here's her expressing gratitude and love for my kiss on the beak.:D :evil:

Prin
December 29th, 2005, 12:40 AM
And another calmer, less demony one...

Prin
December 29th, 2005, 12:41 AM
But I still like the old one the best.:D
(I just realized how much whiter her lips are compared to the old pic! My baby's getting older!:()

Shaykeija
December 29th, 2005, 12:50 AM
that dog just cracks me up every time I see it's smilie lol

Prin
December 29th, 2005, 12:56 AM
She's like a super hero. She's a total cutie and sweety in the daytime and a demon doggy at night (or when she's tired). :D

Daytime Cutie Jemma:

catsnatcher-CDN
December 29th, 2005, 01:54 AM
She's so sweet with those Windex eyes.

glasslass
December 29th, 2005, 02:37 AM
OMG! :eek: If you didn't know her . . . . she looks positively wicked! I would venture to say you walk very safely anywhere you want at any time of the day or night!

Prin
December 29th, 2005, 02:44 AM
LOL But doesn't the "windex" color soften her up? Actually, people assume that Boo is the mean one, so Jemma is our secret weapon.:evil: And those growly wrinkles are so velvetty and soft, made for kissing.

catsnatcher-CDN
December 29th, 2005, 07:32 AM
she's growling like a wild dog and all I see are her pretty blue eyes.

Lucky Rescue
December 29th, 2005, 11:14 AM
I would venture to say you walk very safely anywhere you want at any time of the day or night!

No kidding!:eek: I'm scared just looking at the pics!:p

Prin
December 29th, 2005, 01:28 PM
She's only ever bitten me once, by accident. When you have a dog like her and the lab I had before her (who would try to eat any dog she met), you tend to be a lot less afraid of the teethies. I've been breaking up dog fights since I was 8 and I still haven't been bitten for it... And I kiss those scary lips, but any of you in my position would do the same.:) :love: I tell you, it's purring.;)

I got a pic of her howling too... Too bad there's no sound. I'd like to say Boo is howling too, but he just barks.:o

Prin
December 29th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Here's a side view of the howling... (You can see her elbow fur)

Prin
December 29th, 2005, 01:31 PM
And one of her creeping up in the night...

poodletalk
December 29th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Are the pictures taken inside your house Prin? If so, you are very lucky to have such big windows in your livingroom

catsnatcher-CDN
December 29th, 2005, 01:46 PM
photoshop-ed it for you

K9Friend
December 29th, 2005, 03:11 PM
:D :D :D

Those pics are great! Made me smile. :D

chico2
December 29th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Aww Prin,great pics,with an owner like you,I am not surprised the dogs get a bit neurotic(kidding!!)they are beautiful:thumbs up

.unknown.
December 29th, 2005, 06:42 PM
I love dogs who are really expressive like that! My Suzie is turning out to be quite the clown !

Does she do that because she doesn't like it ? or is it just because she is truely smiling?

I am jealous of the howling though, i LOVE it when dogs howl. it's So cute!!

Prin
December 29th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Part of the deal we made with Jemma's previous owner was a promise that we'd never stop her howling. I love it.

She had a habit of growling at night when we got her and she really was crabby back then, but now it's more of a purr... She growls all vicious and then it turns into higher pitched groaning... But if you call her "crabby", she'll become it very quickly.

Poodletalk, yes, we have two of those windows in the front of our tiny house. We put a rubbery carpet in the biggest bay window so Jemma could lie there. She's there every day looking out, threatening junk-mail deliverers... We're really lucky because our old apartment was on a road that was a highway to laval, and everything was grey and dusty and now our view is 90% green in the summer. It's really nice. The previous owners had the blinds shut all the time.:confused:

Thanks catsnatcher. My programs didn't do it very well so I left it dark.:o