I'm not sure about mine yet....

BoxerRescueMTL
December 28th, 2005, 09:43 PM
1) be more organized
2) learn to delegate to help save my sanity

Prin
December 28th, 2005, 10:26 PM
1) don't make resolutions you can't keep. :D

Seriously, I don't make them. I like to change what I have to on a daily basis and make small, reasonable expectations.:)

poodletalk
December 29th, 2005, 10:48 AM
I need to start going back to the gym. I am either thinking of the YMCA in Westmount or the Nautilus. I went to the Nautilus for the past 8 years but didn't renew my membership last year!

Rick C
December 29th, 2005, 12:03 PM
I want to run the Calgary half-marathon again in July . . . . and, as is usually the case at this time of year, I'm currently a bit of a lard butt.

I need to drop about seven pounds and get some more muscle so that's the resolution.

But someone gave me two big bags of Smarties for Christmas so what am I gonna do?

I have a YMCA membership and its three blocks away from my office so that's what I'll be doing more of, particularly swimming. Then running and biking towards summer. And eating Smarties.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Schwinn
December 29th, 2005, 01:05 PM
I remember the last one I kept. It was quite a few years ago, and I went to a party with my sister at some hall. Everyone was sitting around talking about resolutions after we'd all had a few wobbly-pops. I remember someone asked me what mine was, and I held up the large bottle of cheap champagne I was holding and said, "To finish this!" The next day, when I woke up with a broken finger and a headache, I was told I kept my resolution:D (It was about 2 months later when I saw the pictures of me break dancing I got an idea of where the broken finger may have came from...)

At any rate, I don't usually make resolutions either, but this year I have.
1)not be a cranky *******
2)not be so cynical
3)look more on the bright side, and be more "shiny-happy" like Cheryl (I'm told it'd be less annoying if I wasn't so cranky:D )
4)make sure Gracie continues to be the happiest baby ever
5)play with Daisy more
6)get in better cardio shape for the 24 hour bike races

and finally...

7)lose the gut so I don't have to try and keep it sucked in while wearing my bike shirts during those 24 hour bike races!! (spandex hides NOTHING!)

glasslass
December 29th, 2005, 02:32 PM
. . . . that's what I'll be doing more of, particularly swimming. Then running and biking towards summer. And eating Smarties.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

We'll be expecting a report - how many miles do you get to a Smartie? Think of them as "fuel".

My resolution? I have two of them and they both go together. End procrastination and declutter!

glasslass
December 29th, 2005, 02:37 PM
(It was about 2 months later when I saw the pictures of me break dancing I got an idea of where the broken finger may have came from...)

Why do I envision John Travolta in a white polyester suit with uplifted finger??!:crazy: :D

Schwinn
December 29th, 2005, 02:38 PM
End procrastination

I was going to do that one, but then decided I'd wait until next year...

chico2
December 29th, 2005, 04:47 PM
I don't do resolutions,but I'll go with GlassLass,declutter the house,throw out everything hubby thinks"we'll need one day":D
We have 2 bedrooms downstairs full of things "we'll need one day"and it's going bye,bye!!!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 29th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Join up kick boxing again and excercise more
look for a new job
quit smoking again

Bushfire2000
December 29th, 2005, 11:52 PM
1. lose some weight
2. declutter
3. keep resolutions #1 and #2
4. don't make resolutions you can't keep

Prin
December 30th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Funny how nobody's is "spend less time at pets.ca"... But we don't have a problem, right? I mean, we can stop anytime we want to. We just don't want to.

glasslass
December 30th, 2005, 07:34 AM
No problem here - just sitting at 4:30 a.m. seeing if I missed anything. Who needs sleep?:p

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 30th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Funny how nobody's is "spend less time at pets.ca"... But we don't have a problem, right? I mean, we can stop anytime we want to. We just don't want to.

Nope don't want to although I should spend more time with family stuff, and cleaning my house. I hate cleaning house, but then I like my house to be clean.

New Years Resolution #4...Hire a maid, or dress hubby up as one. :D

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 30th, 2005, 07:58 AM
Glasslass No problem here - just sitting at 4:30 a.m. seeing if I missed anything. Who needs sleep?__________________

good morning Glasslass I am up too for work. UGHHHH :yuck:

Prin
December 30th, 2005, 03:33 PM
I need way more sleep!! :)
LOL You need more sleep. That was glasslass...:D :crazy:

doggy lover
December 30th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Maybe lose a few pounds via walking more and watching what I eat and find some more time for myself.

meb999
December 30th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Here are mine:

start doing yoga again
meditate every day for at least 30 minutes...
try not to let grades be the center of my universe

meb999
December 30th, 2005, 05:14 PM
I was going to do that one, but then decided I'd wait until next year...

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/18.gif

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 30th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Prin LOL You need more sleep. That was glasslass...

:o Oops I am so embarrased maybe I can go back and edit. :o

Prin
December 31st, 2005, 01:23 AM
Glasslass __________________

good morning Glassas I am up too for work. UGHHHH :yuck:
LOL Close enough? I'll edit mine too so it doesn't stay like that forever... (BTW- wouldn't want to sit on a glassas... You'd probably end up in the hospital...:D :p )

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 31st, 2005, 07:55 AM
I hope Mona B and Glasslass dont find out about this. :D