Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

introduction

Diamond007
December 27th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this on-line forum type of communication. I wish I had been brave enough to try this a long time ago. New friends are always great. First off, hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a happy and safe New Year. I look forward to being a part of this forum in the years to come. I have a 16 1/2 yr. old Cat - Diamond. I have loved her from the very moment that she was brought to me. I am recently married of about 2 1/2 yrs ago. My husband has been gone for over a year. He is in Iraq, soon to be home. I can't wait. Diamond has been my shoulder and my best friend. When my husband returns we would like to get a labrador puppy. We live on two acres so there is plenty of room for one. Diamond will, of course, remain indoors and rule the roost:)
Crystal

chico2
December 27th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forum.
I was reading your other post and sorry to hear your kitty is sick,hopefully there is a chance she'll get better:fingerscr
I often think about the US soldiers in Iraq and I could not imagine having my husband in such a dangerous place for more than a year.
I wish they could all come home,where they belong.
So,welcome to the best animal-lovers Forum and I wish for a safe return for your husband!

Frenchy
December 27th, 2005, 05:53 PM
California,lucky you.I could use some sun right now!I am too,very sorry that your husband is over in Iraq.Good thing you have Diamond to keep you company.

Diamond007
December 27th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Thank you for the kind posts. I will enjoy this forum I think. Take care.
Crystal

glasslass
December 28th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Welcome! I too live in N. California, but no sunshine lately! That song "It Never Rains in Sunny California" is simply not true! It's raining right now. I went through the long wait too when my hubby was in Vietnam. I know it's not easy.