Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Brother in law is an IDIOT

Shaykeija
December 27th, 2005, 12:06 AM
My red neck , tobacco chewing brother in law is an idiot. I really hate this guy. A few years ago he neutered his own male dog.:eek: because he is a farmer he thought it was OK. Moron. I was so pissed at him I told him if he ever tried something so stupid again, I'd cut off his onions with a dull razor. I got him back good though, He was in the hospital getting some cysts taken off his onions. I walked him and gave him a not so gentle bump to the onion. He screamed like a banshee.. Whoops clumsy me.. Anyway he has a little chi mix that weighs only about 3 pounds. She is not neutered, no needles, nothing. He tells me that a Sheppard tried to mate with her on her last heat. (My head is spinning right off my shoulders at this point) I asked if there was a chance she was mated. He just shrugged his shoulders. I said that if she was, her puppies could kill her. He told me that he called the vet and the vet said mother nature would accomodate the puppies. Moron. I went down yesterday to see them. The first thing I do is check the dog, Not pregnant, but I found a large umbilical hernia on her. I told this jack a** that she had to be vetted. Now this hernia is the size of my thumb. He said it was natural that the dog has this. Idiot. I reminded him that if this was natural why the hell did HE have hernia surgery last year? He couldn't answer that question. He wife said that he was mad about the Sheppard and was yelling...now get this...at his female Sheppard husky mix for not protecting her little sister. I think I am going to steal his dog. Get it a good home. If I can't get the dog, I hope he has a heart attack when I am there. I'll give him CPR with my two feet....:fingerscr

Prin
December 27th, 2005, 12:09 AM
That's messed. I don't think stealing the dog would help though. He'd just replace it...:(

glasslass
December 27th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Forget the onions, he needs a homemade lobotomy. Maybe in his case it amounts to the same thing!:evil:

masonsmom
December 27th, 2005, 07:24 PM
i would assume that neutering your own dog would be seen as cruelty. people like your brother in law need to be reported and if nothing else he is subjected to a learning opportunity.

.unknown.
December 28th, 2005, 11:36 AM
are you from canada?

cuz the criminal code states:

willfully cause or allow unnecessary pain, suffering, or injury to an animal;
by willful neglect cause injury to animals while they are being transported;
abandon an animal or fail to provide it with enough suitable food, water, shelter, and care;
participate in any way in the fighting of animals (example: arranging or attending a cockfight or dogfight);
administer a poison or injury-causing drug to any domestic or captive wild animal or allow this to happen (example: poisoning a neighbor's cat or spraying a dog with oven cleaner);
are involved in any way with the release of captive birds for the purpose of shooting them;
Note: Section 429 of the Criminal Code defines "willful" in the following way:

If you cause something to happen, either by doing it or by not doing something you should do, and you know what the results will be, you are considered to have done so "willfully". (Example: failing to feed an animal could be considered to a "willful" act, since you know that an animal will starve if it is not fed).

Any person found guilty under Section 446 of the Criminal Code can be fined up to $2,000, sentenced to up to 6 months in jail, or both. In addition to this, the Judge can make an order prohibiting that person from having an animal or animals for up to 2 years.

Shaykeija
December 28th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Yep I am from Canada. Unfortunately the ******* no longer has the male dog. I warned him that if he tried anything like this again I would personally drag him to the police station. His idiot daughter has now decided she wants to be a breeder. I told her that she would have to have all these tests done. Her response was why? Damn another BYB and in my family. She said she wants to show them to get awards so she can charge more for the puppies. I asked her who would show them? She said " I am taking a correspondence course to learn this." I just about puked. Her idea of a dog show is the dog and pony shows that they do locally. Big f'n deal. too much inbreeding on that side of the family. Unfortunately I married into it. My own family would have to face my wrath if they ever tried any of that bull****. The only thing that I can do is check on those poor dogs and make sure that they are OK. She wants to start breeding the dogs after the first heat. I told her they were too young. I just got the what the hell do you know look. Can't tell these hillbillies nothing.:mad: