Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Merry Ho ho!

Schwinn
December 23rd, 2005, 10:09 AM
I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Festivus, Kwanzaa, or whatever anyone celebrates (even if it is just a day off;) )

I don't usually get on on the weekends, and especially with the whole famn damily showing up, I don't know if I'll get another chance. I'll probably be spending my time "helping" Gracie to open her presents, and play with them (made sure Santa got something I'll...I mean, she'll-want to play with!) I've already had her sit and watch the Grinch with me (the good one, the cartoon.) which will become an annual tradition for us.

Have a good holiday, and here's hoping the phat fat man in red is good to all of you!

Prin
December 23rd, 2005, 12:37 PM
Happy everything to you too, Schwinn. oooo your first Christmas as a daddy! That'll be different.:)

Festivus. The holiday of torture...:D

StaceyB
December 23rd, 2005, 12:41 PM
My sister is going through that as well. We got the little guy a tonka truck, an Ottawa Senators hat and mitt set, and an Ottawa senators outfit. I think Dad is a leafs fan.

Shamrock
December 23rd, 2005, 04:21 PM
Schwinn. Happy Holidays to you too! I'm sure it will be a wonderful time for your precious little one, and I send all my best wishes to you and your family for a very Merry Christmas!:grouphug: