Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Heidi Ho Ho & Valentin

maddoxies
December 20th, 2005, 05:58 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/maddoxies/F1000018.jpg

My two angels :angel: :angel:

"We would NEVER chew mom's new boots, or get into the garabage".

badger
December 20th, 2005, 06:59 PM
OMG that is so sweet. Love Heidi's onesy. Are they good friends?

BMDLuver
December 20th, 2005, 07:41 PM
lol, they both look so innocent in that photo! ;)

maddoxies
December 20th, 2005, 07:52 PM
They bonded very quickly. I knew that Valentin was lonely after we lost Champ at Easter and Heidi got along well with the doxies at her foster mom's and the doxies during her trip from South Carolina up to me. This picture was taken about 6 or 7 weeks after Heidi came to us (while I was recovering from knee surgery at my sister's house).

Occasionally Heidi uses Valentin as a "pillow", resting her head on his belly. He "protects" her when new people first come around Heidi.

I know they look so innocent. :angel: :angel: It is the dachshund "l@@k". You would never know that Heidi tried to "pluck" the trim on me new snowboots and Valentin LOVES to get into the garbage. :evil: :evil:

Badger: I was very lucky to find more of the Mini Banana brand onseys at Winners (Got the first ones at Walmart - but no more there now :sad: ). They are a much heavier cotton that the other brands. Heidi needs them to keep her diapers on. I don't know how the little devil got her diaper around her ankle the other night, with the onsey still on.