Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thanks to all the Rescuers!

Shamrock
December 19th, 2005, 05:12 PM
I would like to offer a year-end thanks to all who are involved with rescue work. From the shelters to the fostering to the working with ferals, stopping puppy mills.. and everything in-between.

To those who work tirelessly year-round, year after year on the "front lines", to offer abandoned, sick, injured animals health, a new home, a chance for a new life - life itself:

Your dedication, sacrifice and stamina is absolutely heartwarming and awe-inspiring.
With the satisfaction of "really" making a difference in the lives of these animals comes the heartache - seeing firsthand the repeated callousness and cruelty of humans - and the aftermath that wrenches the heart.
I dont know how you all do it.. but you DO do it, and are true guardian angels!:angel:

I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, God bless you all!

doggy lover
December 19th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Yes thank you from me and Tucker too. You all are truely:angel: 's

Frenchy
December 19th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Yes,thanks from me too.I am a foster but only since september and already had 5 incredible dogs who just needed a second chance.But I know others that's been doing it for much longer.And the people at the spca's;don't know how they do it!And all the people that must adopt from recues because they believe on giving a second chance to an animal,even if that means they have to wait to get a pet that will be their perfect match...Yes they are still beautiful people in this world.

dmc123
December 19th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Well said, Shamrock! I thank you all also.

From me and all of mine, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas to all.

Diane

Prin
December 20th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Yes, thank you all for having the courage, the heart and the strength to do what you do. The rest of us get mere glimpses of the horrible things you face every day and I can't imagine what you go through.

My Christmas wish is for the world to need all the rescues a little bit less this year.;) I can't wish for there to be no dumped animals (that will never happen :sad: ) but maybe if there were just a few less, instead of hundreds more. :fingerscr :fingerscr