Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Meet our new Family Members!

The_Zoo
December 18th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Hi Everyone
Just wanted to introduce you to our 2 new family members they are will be 8 weeks on Decembre 20th ,they are brother and sister! There names are Mork and Mindy..Mindy is in fornt hoggin gary and white the cam and Mork is just behind her black and white with the little goatee..Our other cats Chester 7 and Max 5 are a little ticked at us right now but im sure they'll get over it as soon as they realize they staying..The other 2 kittens are looking for a home the black one and the one hiding way in the back..!I have attached there picture
Cheers\
Stepheny

chico2
December 18th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Wow,are they ever adorable:love: Be very careful choosing good homes for the other two,please don't just give them away to anyone,they are all beautiful.

meb999
December 18th, 2005, 06:29 PM
I loooove Mork with his little black goatee -- too cute!!

The_Zoo
December 18th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Unforuntaly these are not my cats I got Mork and Mindy from a lady who posted them for free..yes I did tell her about the dangers of giving away free cats..and I hope that Mork and Mindys 2 sisters find good loving homes!With 4 cats and 1 rabbit im at my max we felt so bad we couldnt take the other 2..If I had more resources I would of offered to foster the other 2,,but right now i have vet bills and now Mork and Mindy will have to be spayed and nutered..Theres no way I could afford all of them..:sad:
Stepheny

chico2
December 19th, 2005, 08:03 AM
I am sorry,I missunderstood,I thought you had them all:sad:
I hope the owner waits until after the holidays,a kitten as a present is a very bad idead:sad:

The_Zoo
December 19th, 2005, 02:46 PM
These 2 little monster a adjusting well...my daughter is so thrilled to have them and so is the baby,,we told her that they were part of her christmas gift ,,however we did not intend to get kitties for Christmas..we saw them and instantly fell in love.However we are cat owners and we knew what we were getting into.our house is big that we dont even notice the 5 animals except for the litter box vet bills and feeding times! lol!The older cats are not to say at all happy with us,but i did just step out of the house and when i come home all the cats were in one room and there was no hissing or snorting..I hope that the other cats really do find good home at that she jut dosent give them to the first person who rings her door bell..when hubby went to go get them she mentioned her cats has had so many kittens..so hubby said well you can fix hat you know..its called spay and neuter...hurray for him:thumbs up

chico2
December 19th, 2005, 04:40 PM
I am happy to hear it worked out with your other cats,I know when I got my little foundling Vinnie(totally unplanned but like you I fell in love)I had trouble with my other two,but they soon gave up and accepted the little guy(sort of!)