Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Stella

poodletalk
December 18th, 2005, 09:29 AM
STELLA is my name and I was born outdoors sometime last November 2004. I spent most of the winter huddled next to my mom and my brothers and sisters for warmth until one day I was caught and brought in. I was very frightened because I did not know what was going to happen to me. As it turns out, I found out that living indoors with a human was not so bad. However, I am a little shy and get stressed out when my environment changes, like being caged on adoption day.

I love to be picked up and cuddled. I can spend hours in your arms, have my chin rubbed and purr very loud to show you how pleased I am to have you hold me. I enjoy the company of other cats and I get along well with dogs. However, I do not know much about children and I think they would probably scare me so I would prefer to be adopted by someone who already has a cat or dog but no children. I am a very sweet, pretty and gentle girl and I know I will make someone a fine companion. NOTE: Stella's siblings were all rescued and have either been adopted or are in foster homes. Mommy has been sterilized and is being fostered as well.)

If anyone is interested in meeting Stella, please PM me. (I have a picture but it won't upload!)