Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Festive Warning

Stewart
December 17th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Just thought I would pass this one on ! Was talking to a friend of ours today who happens to be a vets wife. Well they had a dog brought in that unfortunately died due to to fact that it had consumed over half a box of chocolates left lying around by its owener ;)

Shamrock
December 17th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Thanks for posting that great safety reminder, Stewart.:thumbs up
At such a busy time of year, it is so easy to forget these things!

Prin
December 17th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Yup, great warning. My great-aunt's dog died the same way.:( Wrapped or not, the doggy knows there's food in there- they just don't realize it's killer food.:sad: