Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Whats the most embarrasing thing that has happened to you recently

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 16th, 2005, 10:36 PM
What is the most embarrasing thing that has happened to you recently.

A few weeks ago when we were in a restraunt in Puerto Vallarta I went in to use the washroom, and naturally locked the door behind me. Not such a good idea because I soon realised I couldnt get out. I spent a good 15 minutes trying to figure out the lock. To embarrased to yell for help I sheepishly crawled underneath the door. Luckily no one walked in while I was crawling underneath the door. I told the host the meal was great but they might want to check the locks on the door. :o

StaceyB
December 16th, 2005, 10:54 PM
And you know what the person is going to be thinking that goes into that washroom next right, those darn kids.

twinmommy
December 16th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Picture this.

I'm a mom with a part time job and I'm breastfeeding so periodically I have to "pump", that is express out some milk during my work day.

I work on the road so I've got an electric pump and a car adapter (yes! they sell those!!) to make things easy.

Now picture a quiet street in small town suburbian Pointe Claire...oh, about mid-day.

Picture a mommy missing her babies, pumping milk in a cold car.

Now picture 4-5 cop cars suddenly flooding the street and swarming the house that mommy is parked unknowingly in front of.;)

They had come to make a huge drug bust :eek: they were hauling people out of the house and assuming I had something to do with it they asked me to get out of the car.

I was quite nervous, as most of you know Montreal's finest don't often inspire confidence, cripes half of them look like their mother still makes their lunch!! I was afraid of making misunderstood hand movements,so I got out of my car without...how shall I put it..."tucking myself back in?"
:eek: :eek: :o

Once they found out what I had been doing, THEY were mortified, and they apologized profusely.

Kinda funny, no?:)

Prin
December 17th, 2005, 12:33 AM
LOL Twinmommy, I don't know what to say about that...:o

Mine is in exams... Last week after staying up all night and trying to remember so much biology, I started to forget everything else. So I finished one exam and I was headed home for another all nighter for the next one. I stopped to pee and then I washed my hands and fixed my hair up a bit and when my arms were up, I noticed my fly was open, "oops". :o And then I realized that not only was my fly not done up, but I didn't do my pants up at all. I just basically stood up, pulled my pants up and walked out with them wide open. :o Kinda funny, but then I wonder what else I might have done half asleep without noticing...