Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Only five months till the warmer weather

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 16th, 2005, 07:19 AM
There is only about 5 months left until the warmer weather. I can wardly wait I am getting my spring clothes already. :D :crazy:

Lets see Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, April yup thats five months.

twodogsandacat
December 16th, 2005, 07:56 AM
I love this weather. Yesterday I put insurance on the SUV, parked the car and went where mere mortals couldn’t go.

Dressed in many layers of Columbia clothing I had no need for before owning dogs I pulled up at our favourite spot around 7:30 last night. With everything being so white I could see for at least two hundred yards in all directions down the path. Except for the bush either side of us we could see anything coming or going. There was a total absence of both animal and human tracks.

Lit up like Christmas trees just in case we ran into snowmobiles we enjoyed our off leash run.

StaceyB
December 16th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Sounds like you had fun.

Frenchy
December 16th, 2005, 10:02 AM
I'm been answering lots of post today because i'm stuck at home.Way too much snow for me to go to work.I think we are up to 25 cm now.The dogs have snow up to their belly (and they are goldens!) so they don't stay very long outside.I have to go oustide and clear a path for them!But it still snowing real hard.I like it but only if I don't have to drive anywhere.