Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Looking for a good home

dodo
December 15th, 2005, 09:43 PM
I am fostering a yorki/pomeranian female around 1.4 year around 5 pounds.The owner had to leave the country and I have taken the dog in order to find a good place for her rather than to let her go to the h.s.According to the owner,she has all her shots up to date,i will try to phone the vet and see if i can get any history and the owner said that she did not have any illness issues.She is not spayed.With her stay at my place,i found her to be affectionate,she will follow you everywhere and come to you if asked.She likes to be on the lap evertime when i am using the computer.About potty trained,she is doing her stuffs on the newspaper although everytime when i bring her out,she will pee.She will do VERY well for a family that is looking for a small dog,she wants attention.No agression at all towards human.Since I already have a 50 pound dog which is 7 months old,my dog would just chase her and since she is so tiny ,i am afraid that my dog might step on her.If my dog chase her continuously,then she will start to growl.She is also smart by the way she does stuff,you can tell although the owner did not train her sit,stay,.... or at least not in english.

Again,from experience,she will be a very good pet if someone wants a dog to love and depending on other pets in the household.Available to good home only.I will foster her until she finds a good home.

Pm your email and i will start sending pics on Saturday.

heather331
December 15th, 2005, 10:09 PM
i want her!!! but like you i have a 4-5 month old puppy and i'd be scared that she would get run over. where do you live? you probably live too far away anyway. i want a little doggie so bad. i use to have a pom and i love yorkies too so i bet she would be great. but it probably wouldnt work out. what do you think?

dodo
December 15th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Yeah,I am in toronto though.You would be perfect for her :)

Lucky Rescue
December 16th, 2005, 09:48 AM
Do not adopt this dog out intact. PLEASE get her spayed first, and the cost will be covered by the adoption fee.

I mean no offense to you heather, but adopting a dog out intact is just not responsible.

Tigger
December 16th, 2005, 09:50 AM
This thread is being closed. The board rules clearly state that only approved rescues may post their pets available for adoption. Please ask one of the approved rescues to help. Thank you.