Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What other animals have your pets met.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 14th, 2005, 03:33 PM
What other animals have your fur babies met. Today on our walk Joey met a pony, and an Emu (those big Ostrich type birds) I am not sure if he was more freaked out by the pony or the giant bird, he hid behind me and barked like crazy. The pony and the emu just stood and looked at Joey as if to say "whats your problem have you never seen an emu or a horse before"

Beetlecat
December 14th, 2005, 03:40 PM
mmm... cats, bison, and donkeys.

Prin
December 14th, 2005, 03:41 PM
squirrels, cats, birds and a deer. My doggies don't get to meet too many...

jessi76
December 14th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Tucker has met horses, cows, goats, cats, dogs, snakes, and the poor unfortunate little furries my cat decides to introduce him to (such as a chipmunk, mice, voles.. all barely conscience during the introductions...)

of all of those, he was petrified of a kitten. weirdo.

Roxy's_MA
December 14th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Horses, sheep, pigs, lamas, alpacas, birds, rabbits, cats, hamsters, ducks, and mice.

The rodents are never a good scene with my little killer's insticts

SchnauzerGirl
December 14th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Coyote (though back yard chain link fence), kittens, horses, cows, cats, mice...

He was certainly the most fearful of the kittens at the pet store though.

cpietra16
December 14th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Winnie, my lab, brought back a bear while in the woods...She was smart enough to put me between the bear and herself:mad: Fortunately the black just wanted to get her off her territory and wasn't too mad...or I would not be here writing. Nicki, my littlest rescue of 6 days...met up with a cougar who was sunning on a rock face above our house (on Vancouver Island)...she got a few gray hairs that day.
Those were the most memorable..then there were many deer mice that entered our home thanks to my five cats....some made it out. There was a King Fisher bird that flew around the house for an hour; wild pheasants, snakes, whatever was leftover of a dead salmon that the bears brought up, a seal, a crab, and my absolute favorite when Orca (RIP) my Black and white Kitty ran home with a Raven flying over him holding on to his tail...I guess Orca got too close to the nest:D I wish I had a camera handy...what a sight.

Beetlecat
December 14th, 2005, 11:30 PM
I'd forgetton about the summer we spent up north.

There he met lots of deer and at least one black bear that they sent running off into the bush. And there were no doubt more wild animals they saw that I didn't.

Lissa
December 15th, 2005, 08:28 AM
Hmmm...Dodger's seen cats, dogs, moles, horses, cows, goats, sheep, llamas, chickens, rabbits, ducks, canada geese, foxes, deer, mice, chinchilla's, fish and a wild turkey...:D

Rottielover
December 15th, 2005, 08:32 AM
Harley lives with a cat, and has sucked face with a horse. LOL, That was funny.

mafiaprincess
December 15th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Squirrels, gerbils, mice, rabbits, horses, cats, sugar gliders, finches.

Took Cider to a petstore once.. one I didn't go to much.. They had caged rodents on the floor of the store..

One brave mouse stuck its paw out of it's cage and tweaked Cider's nose.

That was one brave a** mouse..

Was lucky that Cider was curious, and not hungry like..