Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Dog - toronto Leaside area - Duck toller

ScottC
December 12th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Our family is devastated that Lucy is missing. Lucy has been missing in the Toronto Leaside area since Friday Dec. 9 in the afternoon. She was on a walk with her dog walker who was dropping off another dog... and somehow she was scared and jumped out of the van. The dog walker was able to grab her leash but she pulled hard and slid out of her collar and ran north west towards Bayview.

She is 35 pounds, reddish/golden colour with 4 white paws and white on her chest. She looks very much like a small golden retriever crossed with a collie if you don't know the breed.

We have been searching everywhere and are hoping and praying for her return.

my cell is 416-918-7550 if anyone knows anything. i can send photos but i am exceeding the 100kb limit. happy to email the photos

please help if you have seen her

SnowDancer
December 12th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Do you have ability to post a picture? I live in East York but take my dog to Leaside Animal Clinic and Tails Up Dog Grooming on Bayview just south of Eglinton. As it happens we are going tomorrow and I can keep my eyes open. Also have you put up a picture on the bulletin board at Leaside that is located right inside the front door? I haven't been there since Thurs. Dec. 8 so would not know until tomorrow. Will keep my eyes open though.

SnowDancer
December 12th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Scott, just saw picture of Lucy on your other post. I will keep my eyes open and also mention it to the ladies at Tails Up as the dog walker associated with the business also walks my dog on Thurs. and may well have seen Lucy.

Dukieboy
December 12th, 2005, 01:50 PM
. i can send photos but i am exceeding the 100kb limit. happy to email the photos

please help if you have seen her

You can resize your picture in PAINT.

Goodluck:(