Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

warehouses/outlets

raingirl
December 11th, 2005, 06:33 PM
I know there are a lot of us here from similar areas (Toronto & Montreal) and I was thinking that maybe we could post where we know of outlets/warehouse locations of stores where people might be able to get some cheap shopping done. Also, if there are any stores you are looking for an outlet for, post it here!

Yesterday I found out there is a Pier 1 outlet store at 427 & Dundas in Mississauga. Just get off the 427 at Dundas, and it's about a block west on the south side.

Also, if you want cheap jeans, there is a place called "Hampers" in Scarborough on Midland north of Lawrence. They have all the jeans you would find at Pantorama, etc, a lot cheaper.

If anyone knows of any Laura Secord or other chocolate outlets, I would love to hear it! THere used to be one at Kennedy and Ellesmere in Scarborough, but it closed.

happycats
December 11th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Laura Secord has an outlet, in the Dixie outlet Mall.
They actually have alot of outlets there, and some really good deals.
Urban behavior, Michaels,athletes world, revlon , sears outlet, the Source (they have alot of redurbished electronics really cheap) There is even a flea market on the lower level, lots of good deals to be had:)

free
December 11th, 2005, 08:10 PM
some of the stores at vaughn mill mall has pretty good prices also the power center at 7 and weston.

mafiaprincess
December 11th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Woodbridge is one giant shopping mecca. But, since I haven't shopped too too much there yet, I'm still trying to see what all there is in town.

Anything that claims it's an outlet, seems to be priced the same as the actual store, so I haven't been too too impressed yet.

The Garage store off hwy 7 there has half the store on sale though. I've found cheap pants I like there.

Bearsmom
December 12th, 2005, 07:50 AM
My favourite one is National Sports Clearance center at Sheppard and Weston (east of weston rd on sheppard just before hwy 400). Awesome deals there, they carry all the clearance stuff from the stores at drastically reduced prices. Hubby and I got Nike golf bags for $15 per bag, we get all our shoes and other sports equipment from there. A bit of a drive for us, but well worth it.

Sears liquidation and outlet on Queen Street in Brampton (one is Queen and hwy 410, and the other is Queen just west of Rutherford rd)-great deals at both places.

Cambridge, Ont also has great deals at Southworks outlet (hespeler rd south of hwy 8), although they closed down Tiger Brand, I can still force myself to shop there.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 12th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Actually back when I was 25ish. I actually lived and worked on Queen street in Toronto at a place called the 9.99 clothing store. Everything was 9,99 just curious has anyone heard of it, is it still there.

We dont have any outlet stores here but we just got a huge superstore, its so huge it always seems have empty. They even have a checkout where you scan, bag and pay for your own items.