Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Guilt!

poodletalk
December 9th, 2005, 09:19 AM
My dog is a husky mix, she lives for days like today! Fresh snow and not too cold! My husband took her to the field before he went to work this morning and let her run for 45 minutes. I took her to the field this morning as well, let her run for 20 minutes. When I was leaving to go to work this morning, she made me feel so guilty! Mommy, you are going outside with out me???? HOW COULD YOU??? My dog walker canceled for today too! I can picture her right now looking out my patio doors looking at all the fresh snow, eagerly waiting for someone to let her out.

jawert1
December 9th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Can you go home sick with the "flu" ? :angel:

SnowDancer
December 9th, 2005, 10:03 AM
My Eskimo is the same - he is hilarious to watch even though I have a tight hold on his leash as he is dancing in the snow - dive bombing down every second for a big mouthful of snow - which means another trip out. I was most dismayed to see the snow though - husband is in South Africa where it is warm - Toronto is not.

poodletalk
December 9th, 2005, 10:08 AM
No! I can't can't pretend that I have the flu today. I have too much work to do!!! :mad: My dogwalker just called, she's borrowing her neighbours car today, so the walk is back on for Maggie!!! :thumbs up :thumbs up

Prin
December 9th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Yey! I'm putting off sleeping for these two snow-rollers... I'm tired.:o

poodletalk
December 9th, 2005, 01:57 PM
My dogwalker called, she canceled again for this afternoon. She couldn't get her neighbours car! The guilt starts all over again:( :( :(