Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Saw the neatest thing today...

Bearsmom
December 8th, 2005, 03:19 PM
So Satanboy and I were driving along highway 9 in the Orangeville area, we were heading eastbound, when along the westbound lanes came a cube van that had "Canadian Golden Retriever Rescue" all over it.....what would this van be used for? Was it anyone on here driving it?

It was just so neat to see that I wanted to do a u turn and chase them down and thank them for all their work....but then I'd probably be pegged as some crazy chick.

Prin
December 8th, 2005, 07:24 PM
LOL Crazy, indeed....:D This might be unrelated, but I get the same reaction when I see the DeWalt truck...:D

Bearsmom
December 9th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Wouldn't THAT be an awesome job.

So, no one knows anything about the truck? Should I have chased them??? LOL.

Prin
December 9th, 2005, 08:28 PM
LOL A person chasing a car full of doggies...:D

maddoxies
December 9th, 2005, 09:36 PM
I'll ask my contacts in Ontario Golden Rescue

shannon1233A
December 10th, 2005, 02:24 PM
I think these are the same people that had a booth set up at the Credit Valley Dog Show being held in Orangeville this weekend we've been at! No need to chase them down, come see their booth, it's being held at the Orangevile Fairgrounds, 5th Sideroad, 1 1/2 miles NE of
Orangeville! Kenzie has gotten 3 points so far this weekend 1 point to go! whoohoo! Tomarrow she may finish her Cdn. Championship!

coppperbelle
December 11th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Yes, they have a truck. I believe it was a donation. If you go to their web site they did have some information on the truck.

Bearsmom
December 12th, 2005, 07:51 AM
Thanks! Would have loved to go to the show this weekend, but was stuck working. Maybe next year.