Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bermuda pics from the balcony

Puppyluv
December 4th, 2005, 08:25 PM
I used my mom's camera most of the time in Bermuda, so I didn't think I had any pics of it on my camera. But as I was uploading my camera tonight, I found a few from the balcony of my hotel room. So now that there is deffinately snow on the ground:

Puppyluv
December 4th, 2005, 08:30 PM
45 degrees over

Puppyluv
December 4th, 2005, 08:32 PM
and another 45

Prin
December 4th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Nice view!:)

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 4th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Awesome pictures. We just got back from Puerto Vallarta today. Now I want to plan our next holiday this one went by way too fast.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 4th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Meet Iggy. Its his lunchtime he's just waiting on his Margarita.

Puppyluv
December 5th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Awesome pictures. We just got back from Puerto Vallarta today. Now I want to plan our next holiday this one went by way too fast.

Woah, that was weird! I stayed at that hotel on my first trip to Mexico, and I swear I have that same photo... seeing someone else post it gave me a little shock!:p
How was the trip? Good I presume if you want another:D

Roxy's_MA
December 5th, 2005, 10:19 AM
I am so jealous of you ladies! Especially since we pretty much have a blizzard here today:(

They are beautiful pics. *sigh* I can't wait to take a holiday.

shannonRN
December 5th, 2005, 06:09 PM
I will now go console myself with some egg nog and remind myself that Christmas lights don't look right without snow on the ground....I don't wanna go anywhere like that now anyhow *sniff*

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 5th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Puppyluv
Woah, that was weird! I stayed at that hotel on my first trip to Mexico, and I swear I have that same photo... seeing someone else post it gave me a little shock!
How was the trip? Good I presume if you want another

we had a great time, My parents were along and babysat for us at night. The kids had a blast too, their kids camp is awesome.They even got a free tennis lesson. We all painted ceramics at the little hut and got them fired.I did one of Joey because they had a dog that looked kind of like him.

Our favorite place was Victors the food and drinks were fab and the prices were cheap. Beware of the time share salespeople :eek: