Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Here is Tigger !!!!!!

Rottielover
December 4th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Ok, after alittle search for the purrrrrrrfect cat for my household, we found him at little paws. he has never been near a dog before, but i really think he was a dog reincarnated as a cat. He comes when called, he plays fetch, and believe or not, he actually plays tug as well. I through a long string, and he actually pulled me.
He has adopted Harley as a big brother. Harley is pretty hurt, and Tigger tries to make him feel better. These 2 are inseperable. Tigger loves my daughter, even licks her like a dog does. I could not be happier with my decsion. He was a early Xmas present to myself, and to my daughter. we love him.
He has become the prince in only 2 days, quite a record with a rottweiler in the house.
I promise, I will have pics soon of my little ones sleeping together

chico2
December 4th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Awww Rottielover,Tigger is a beauty:love:
He sounds like a wonderful cat,but I must say,with pride:D my cats play fetch,come when called,cuddles and kisses....I think it all depends on how much time and effort you put in to a cat and of course love,ours have us around their little paws:D
We'll be eagerly waiting for pics with Harley and Tigger together:thumbs up

papillonmama
December 4th, 2005, 03:54 PM
He's so handsome, congratulations!

Rottielover
December 5th, 2005, 02:45 PM
another night with no sleep. He is so clingy. As soon as my head hits the pillow he starts making noise. I bought alot of toys to play with at night, but it is not good enough for him. Anything I can do ?

cpietra16
December 5th, 2005, 03:34 PM
buy earplugs!!!!;)

chico2
December 5th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Rottielover,I think Tigger will soon get in to a routine,like mine have.
They go to sleep when I do,2 of them in my bedroom.
I could give my cats a pile full of toys and unless we are playing with them,they don't touch the toys.
I don't know if he is alone all day,but if he sleeps all day,nighttime is for him play-time.It's different in my house since both hubby and I are home.
If he keeps you awake,maybe the only thing you can do is close your bed-room door.
Also he is in a new environment,give him some time and he will adjust to your schedule or change it to his liking:D

Prin
December 5th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Congrats on the new addition!:highfive:

Rottielover
December 6th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Thank you. He is amazing, I am glad he picked my daughter. That picture does not do him any justice. AND he is a pig, I feed him all the time, but being on high qaulity diet he will gain weight. Do you think he will slow down soon