Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Peanut the cat meets Maryjane

jiorji
December 4th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Poor piggy's thinking.... "Ummm stop sniffing my butt will ya?I'd like to enjoy my greens in peace!" LOL :D

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture807681436r.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture807681437t.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture807681439c.jpg

Prin
December 5th, 2005, 02:09 AM
Ohhh, Maryjane the Piggy! Oh... I thought Maryjane was something else. (Whew for the kitty!) Do they get along at all? Their coloring is very similar...:)

jiorji
December 5th, 2005, 11:15 AM
:eek: what kind of person do you think i am???????????????

:crazy: <---that's not me!! lol

yes they get along. It's amazing how animals know that they're around a house pet and not....say...a pigeon. These poor pigeons come to sit on my balcony in the morning. hehe Good thing there's glass between kitties and pigeons or else they'd never see it coming!

I'm tempted to feed them bread crumbs but whose side would i be on?? The pigeons would think I'm doing them a favor and the cats would think I'm supporting their madness! lol:o

Gazoo
December 5th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Ohhh, Maryjane the Piggy! Oh... I thought Maryjane was something else. (Whew for the kitty!)

...aren't cats allowed some R&R too?!?!

Maybe the cat needs to do some chillaxin?? :p

Prin
December 5th, 2005, 08:48 PM
heh heh, chillaxin...:D

Poe
December 6th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Supercool guinea pig. Very punk.

Speaking of cats, drugs, and pigeons... the day my cat came home from being neutered I was feeling sorry for him because he was all dopey and wanting to go outside, so I let him out thinking he'll just go sit on the balcony and reminisce about the good old days, but within half a minute I hear a horrible crashing sound and think he must have fallen down three stories... but no, looking around the corner to the neighbours balcony I realize he has done some sort of catlike death move and got a pigeon pinned to the balcony floor.

I don't know what they put in those painkillers, but be warned--the drugs could turn your pet into a ninja assassin.

jiorji
December 6th, 2005, 02:03 AM
but no, looking around the corner to the neighbours balcony I realize he has done some sort of catlike death move and got a pigeon pinned to the balcony floor.

I don't know what they put in those painkillers, but be warned--the drugs could turn your pet into a ninja assassin.

hahah that sounds like a cat escaped from the loonie house! too bad for poor pigeon.

i'm about to hijack my own thread :evil: ...but...i'd be afraid to let my kitty out on the balcony. Afraid it would just wonder off.
I hear all these stories about cats wondering off and ending up at someone else's house and then not wanting to go back to original owner. I'd be so heart broken if that happened with my cats :sad:

Prin
December 6th, 2005, 02:12 AM
I hear all these stories about cats wondering off and ending up at someone else's house and then not wanting to go back to original owner. I'd be so heart broken if that happened with my cats LOL And then your cat comes back just to put out your flame and say, "The tribe has spoken.":D
http://bestsmileys.com/tvshows/2.gif

Poe
December 6th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Poe was a street cat so he has no interest in going anywhere farther than next door, where a nice lady sometimes rubs perfume on his collar. Which, needless to say, now has a bell.

Gazoo
December 6th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Supercool guinea pig. Very punk.

Speaking of cats, drugs, and pigeons... the day my cat came home from being neutered I was feeling sorry for him because he was all dopey and wanting to go outside, so I let him out thinking he'll just go sit on the balcony and reminisce about the good old days, but within half a minute I hear a horrible crashing sound and think he must have fallen down three stories... but no, looking around the corner to the neighbours balcony I realize he has done some sort of catlike death move and got a pigeon pinned to the balcony floor.

...so you're saying your cat has a prescription painkiller addiction??!?! How sad. Have you considered an intervention?

Poe
December 6th, 2005, 10:03 AM
...so you're saying your cat has a prescription painkiller addiction??!?! How sad. Have you considered an intervention?

It's too late to save my cat, but if his story can help poor Peanut stay clean, then my work here is done.

Gazoo
December 6th, 2005, 10:10 AM
It's too late to save my cat, but if his story can help poor Peanut stay clean, then my work here is done.

bwaahahahahahahaha :D

jiorji
December 6th, 2005, 10:21 AM

hahahhaha

yes ...this is the face of a ganja free cat :crazy: