Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Let me introduce myself

Bushfire2000
December 3rd, 2005, 01:04 PM
Hi, Just went looking yesterday and saw a topic that I just had to replie to it's not relavent any more but I had to complete the prossess in case something else comes up. I have four dogs each one more special than the other. Lacey 5yrs old is a Shih Tzu cross Chi quite the personality. Buster is our wonder dog (pure Shih Tzu)he recently lost an eye and is adjusting wonderfully. Mavis is a border collie cross and very beautiful. Cocoa is our baby (Shih Tzu/Bishon) and having behavior problems but we'll get them under control as she grows. We also as a family have one very old Hamster(he really sholudn't still be around) and a family of cats in the hayloft of the barn only the mom has a name as of yet and that's Baby.

Bushfire2000
December 3rd, 2005, 01:12 PM
Dial up is a pain so pics might not be happening.

papillonmama
December 3rd, 2005, 01:57 PM
Hi, welcome Bushfire2000! :)

Prin
December 3rd, 2005, 04:27 PM
Welcome to the board! I hope you stay a while.:)

Bushfire2000
December 3rd, 2005, 05:34 PM
Hey thanks for the welcome. I hope to see you in a conversation or two.

goebchez
December 18th, 2005, 10:32 AM
I just registered today, I currently have a houseful of pets myself, two cats of my own, three stray we picked up and are going through the booster and neutering, and we just added a blue merle Sheltie to the crew. I am very impressed with the collection of knowledge on this site, and I really appreciate the collective views that I have read, especially the anti-declawing view.

I am looking for tips to assimilate my new dog into our schedule and life style, she came from a home with four other dogs, shy by nature and had not gotten the 'emotional support' I think she needed, so she has a slight 'rescue' mentality, lacking in socialization but a great dog otherwise!:fingerscr

Bushfire2000
December 18th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Hey goebchez, there is lots of good information about assimulating new pets to the home. You should try posting a thread under "General Forum for cats and dogs" or "Training Talk" check out both places for information already under disscussion.