Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cats...Rottielover!

Lucky Rescue
December 2nd, 2005, 06:42 PM
CASCA has a couple of cat who are great with dogs. One of them sleeps with the family dog in the foster home - can't ask for better than that!:). He's a 6 month old male.

You can see him here. His name is Leo:
http://pages.videotron.com/loraefar/

SOS MIOW
December 3rd, 2005, 08:55 PM
I believe that the dog in question is a pug (not a Rottie)...

CyberKitten
December 3rd, 2005, 09:40 PM
Je ne peux pas voir Leo???? Le chat avec le chapeau Noel?????

Puppyluv
December 3rd, 2005, 09:44 PM
CK- Cliquer sur "Pour Adoption" Il'y a un photo du Leo vers le bas de la page

Prin
December 4th, 2005, 01:08 AM
Pouquoi parle-t-on franšais tout-Ó-coup? Est-ce que les chats en question sont tous francophones?:D

SOS, Lucky said Rottielover because Rottielover is looking for a kitty to add to her family (they have a rottie, and love rotties, hence "Rottielover". ;) )

Dragonfly
December 4th, 2005, 01:22 AM
I hope you guys are being good because I don't speak a word of French! :D

Prin
December 4th, 2005, 01:24 AM
LOL You'll just have to wait for Marko to mod this one! Heh heh.. Merde!:D

Rottielover
December 4th, 2005, 08:06 AM
We have found our little guy, we adoped him. He is 1 1/2 yr old male, and very affectionate. It did not even take him 1 day to walk on the floor with Harley. Alittle too affectionate though, he kept me up all last night miowing for some loving. Hope that does not happen every night. He is adorable

catsnatcher-CDN
December 4th, 2005, 08:55 AM
he kept me up all last night miowing for some loving. Hope that does not happen every night.

After 2 years, my kitty still won't let me sleep! He cuddles on top of my head, puts his paw on my forehead and snuggles in my hair. If I move, he moves with me....I haven't slept a full night since 2003.

Where did he come from? Show us some pics!

Rottielover
December 4th, 2005, 04:32 PM
do not have a digital camera yet, He came from a rescue. Little paws in montreal. He is a beauty

Lucky Rescue
December 5th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Glad to hear a kitty got a home!:)