Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Help this puppy!

urstwile
December 1st, 2005, 07:48 PM
I'm hoping this is the right place to put this post.

A friend of mine at work recently e-mailed me about this puppy, who they named Trouble. He has a congenital defect, that, while operable, prevents food from emptying into his stomach, and he needs an operation to help fix it. He's basically starving to death. I believe they have him on IV nutrition, so he is putting on some calories, but otherwise, without the operation, they will have to have him put to sleep.

However, since he's a stray, there's no owner to pay for the medical bills, so my friend and his girlfriend (who works at the emergency animal hospital where he was brought in) have set up a site where people can donate money to help pay for the operation.

I had the privilege to meet the little guy at work, when Jeff brought him in, and he'll definitely make a great contribution to someone family, if only he can get the operation that he needs.

Here's the link where you can make a donation: http://www.k9training.info/trouble.php. Please forward it to all the animal lovers you know as well, and hopefully this pup can get the help he needs.

Thanks!
Nicole from San Diego :)