Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Jemma and Boo see Santa!

Prin
December 1st, 2005, 12:35 AM
sorry if I steal any thunder from Odin..:o But I just got this tonight from the Golden Rescue Qc fundraiser.

Jemma is giving us the look to death- "You're leaving me here?? DIE DIE DIE!" And Boo is just a goof. He's a bit slouched because he kept collapsing whenever Santa touched him...

happycats
December 1st, 2005, 06:15 AM
Jemma doesn't look amused, she looks like she wants to eat santa!!:eek: :p

Lissa
December 1st, 2005, 07:49 AM
Jemma is hilarious...if only she had laser death rays in her eyes...:evil:

Boo is just so cute, I wanna give him a cuddle...:love:

BTW, I never realized just how big Boo is, he makes Jemma look tiny in the picture...and that's when he's slouching!!!

papillonmama
December 1st, 2005, 07:51 AM
They're so sweet, Boo looks so happy-go-lucky about it all!

Copper'sMom
December 1st, 2005, 09:13 AM
Does Jemma have a permanent case of PMS?? LOL j/k!!! Poor Boo having to put up with her!! He's so handsome!:love:

AliSam
December 1st, 2005, 11:08 AM
I want to take Sam to PetSmart this weekend or the next to have his picture taken with Santa. I think he will love it.

jessi76
December 1st, 2005, 11:29 AM
I think we should move Odin, Jemma & Boo to an official "pictures with santa" thread, and we'll all add to it as we get them done. Tucker is going on Sunday for his pic.

btw - jemma's expression is hilarious!

SchnauzerGirl
December 1st, 2005, 12:00 PM
You're fur babies are gorgeous!

The picture reminds me of all those Santa and kid pictures you see - there is one sibling that is usually upset or scared of Santa and the other who is happy! I love the picture!

meb999
December 1st, 2005, 12:32 PM
I find Jemma looks more terrified than angry -- she looks like she's convinced that Santa is about to whack her over the head with a large candycane!! Poor little huney!!
They're both gorgeous, as usual!

Prin
December 1st, 2005, 02:00 PM
Thanks guys!:o
Yes, Jemma is 100% PMSed and Boo does have a hard time sometimes but he learned to talk back to her recently so he gets his way a bit more... Jemma was freaking out because my boyfriend had just let her go and Santa was holding her so she couldn't follow... She can't not be with her daddy. :D I think it would have been easier if she knew Santa was a man (as long as she's with a man, she's ok).

You can tell Boo is slouching because his ears are really hanging off his head (they're usually flat against his head). I think his head should be somewhere around Santa's shoulder. He's a big guy with rabbit fur. Jemma can fit under him easily.:)

Shamrock
December 1st, 2005, 03:39 PM
wow! What a fantastic photo our your Christmas angels, Prin! They both look just beautiful!:thumbs up
Jemma does look a bit.. wary, but then, how many little kids break into tears at being left on the lap of of the jolly guy for the photo-shoot?
He CAN be intimidating...:D

shannon1233A
December 1st, 2005, 06:44 PM
OMG, toooo cute!:angel: :angel: :angel:

twodogsandacat
December 1st, 2005, 08:35 PM
Poor Jemma she looks terrified. Beautiful looking dogs though.

jawert1
December 1st, 2005, 09:01 PM
Oh man, your two are so adorable!!!! Can we add the red eye in for Jemma :p JUST KIDDING Prin!!!!!

Prin
December 1st, 2005, 11:08 PM
Thanks again! I'd relay your messages to the babies, but their heads will swell up even more. They KNOW they're cute and they use their looks to get food already. I don't need any more manipulation!

Can we add the red eye in for Jemma JUST KIDDING Prin!!!!!
LOL LOL You want red eye? You want some for real? LOL It's hard to believe that that little scaredy kitty up there is the same doggy as this vicious growling doggy of DOOM!!! (Yes, I'm pulling out the big guns- but it's my thread, so I can do whatever I please.:D )

shannonRN
December 2nd, 2005, 01:29 AM
Oh my god, tell me you did not just post that photo again???? You're lucky Jemma is so cute!

The pic with santa is very worthy of your christmas cards. You realize now you are stuck sending out christmas cards forever? Because once you start, you never can stop....

jawert1
December 2nd, 2005, 06:52 AM
I cannot tell you just how much I LOVE that pic of her :) What a great way to start my morning!!! :D

Prin
December 2nd, 2005, 11:55 AM
Oh my god, tell me you did not just post that photo again???? You're lucky Jemma is so cute!

The pic with santa is very worthy of your christmas cards. You realize now you are stuck sending out christmas cards forever? Because once you start, you never can stop....
Lucky for us the cards come with the deal from golden rescue... And I think we'll have to do this Santa thing every year so we'll have 12 cards to send out every year (WITHOUT FAIL!!!)
I cannot tell you just how much I LOVE that pic of her What a great way to start my morning!!! I'm glad because you give me an excuse to post that pic...:D

SchnauzerGirl
December 2nd, 2005, 03:10 PM
:eek: What a photo!

Thanks for the Friday giggle! :D

SnowDancer
December 2nd, 2005, 03:34 PM
I would like to get a picture of my Eskie with Santa - although he looks more like Santa than Santa, but he gets same expression as Jemma. No way is he going to give his famous Eskie Smile - and let me tell you, for a 22 lb. dog, his teeth would give Jemma's a run for her money. They figure one of his grandparents was a really big Standard.

Prin
December 2nd, 2005, 10:00 PM
LOL I'd like to see those teethies...:p

Puppyluv
December 2nd, 2005, 10:08 PM
Prin I love the pic! Especially Jemma's expression! I have sooo many pictures of Layla like that, seeing one of another dog makes me chuckle.
Now, just take the picture of Jemma "smiling" and crop it into the Santa from Odin's trip to see santa, and it works perfectly... the absolutely terrified Santa, and sweetheart Jemma showing us what she's got.
Now if only I could use photoshop and show you all what I mean..:o

Prin
December 2nd, 2005, 10:11 PM
I get it- crop scary Jemma into a pic with a scared HoHo. :D

catsnatcher-CDN
December 3rd, 2005, 07:39 AM
Thanks again! I'd relay your messages to the babies, but their heads will swell up even more. They KNOW they're cute and they use their looks to get food already. I don't need any more manipulation!

Trust me, people. It's not easy resisting Jemma's Windex eyes in real life. Plus, she does this cute little dance for a milkbone. It's nearly impossible to resist!

Prin
December 3rd, 2005, 09:55 AM
hehe... I'm telling you.. They manipulate like pros.:D