Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What do you want for Christmas?

Prin
November 30th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Or Hannukah? Or Kwanza? Or what ever you may celebrate? (Sorry, I'm not good at the PCness or the spelling..)

Time to be selfish here.:evil: What do you want to receive?

Here's a funny PC version of Twas the night before Christmas ('tis better 'tward the end)
'Twas the Night Before Christmas (PC Style)
(http://ifaq.wap.org/seasonal/twaspc.html)

http://bestsmileys.com/christmas1/15.gif
http://bestsmileys.com/christmas1/16.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/christmas1/17.gif

jiorji
November 30th, 2005, 11:29 PM
..........Santa???:eek:

Prin
December 1st, 2005, 01:22 AM
LOL on MY budget?! Bwahahahahaha!:D I actually considered sending a letter to the Canada Post Santa, so the real Santa might grant my wishes (they won't get granted any other way this year..).:D :evil:

No, no... I'm just curious what everybody is wishing for.

I have a list...
I want:
a dishwasher
a hot water heater
a digital camera
a steering wheel cover (a nice hand stitched one)
the Family Man on DVD
The Family Guy on DVD (1st season)
a fancy schmancy shifter knob for my car
new windshield wipers
a necklace of some kind (mine broke 2 years ago)
a cashmere sweater (I only just felt cashmere about a month ago for the first time... :eek: )
a new bathroom (or at least a new tub... :yuck: )
did I mention a dishwasher already?

I think that's it. I think this is more of a 10 year plan than a Christmas wish list though.:o

mafiaprincess
December 1st, 2005, 01:27 AM
You looking for my *wishlist* or things I can wish for and might get..

Cause my wishlist ain't going to actually happen...

Prin
December 1st, 2005, 01:31 AM
LOL One or the other or both. With all the crap in the world, we can be kids again and just say a bunch of words with "and I want" in between them. :D

Go up on Santa's knee and spill!

mafiaprincess
December 1st, 2005, 01:45 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiice

I swear I'll reply to your PM.. Going from having no life for months to life in over drive has been good yet not..

I would love...

Tiffany and Co toggle heart necklace
Tiffany and Co return me to tiffany's oval necklace
One of a few hot yet expensive snowboards
Juicy Couture sweat set
Used Jeep Wrangler or TJ.. around a 95
Ipod mini in pink

Yeah that's a good hahahah ain't going to happen list..

What did I 'get for xmas/ bday because they are 2 weeks appart' that I already have.. Burton snowboard utility jacket, Bonfire board pants, underlayering...

BF wanted to get me goggles for my bday.. accidentally bought myself goggles today and screwed up his plans..

I consider xmas and my bday samish.. never really been 2 separate events.. so.. it's an overall list..

mandy1808
December 1st, 2005, 01:51 AM
... id like a printer for my digital camera coz right now i just download the photos and look at them occasionally. id REALLY REALLY like lots more photo frames so that once i print the photos (using my wish list new printer) i can put them all up on the walls (in my nice shiney new wish list frames)...

failing that then socks i suppose..... same old same old.....

Rick C
December 1st, 2005, 10:33 AM
Mrs. C and I had this conversation last night . . . . neither of us could think of anything.

So we forgot about it and kept on watching the hockey game.

Making matters even worse . . . . our birthdays are on Dec. 18 and Dec. 21!!!

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Rottielover
December 1st, 2005, 10:37 AM
I want to find my perfect kitty for my small family.
I would like gift certificates for gas, so I can go to Ontario
I would like Doggie stuff, oh ya and a couch, LOL

Copper'sMom
December 1st, 2005, 10:53 AM
I want a digital camera!!! Looks as though I won't be able to get the one I want right now. So, I'll go cheaper for now and get the good one later!:( That's all I want - unless you include my want list for my dogs!!!! I want to spoil them rotten, but it's just not in the budget - I'll come up with something though!:evil:

jiorji
December 1st, 2005, 11:33 AM
:mad: (stupid computer screwed up and didn't post my message.)

ok so if there really IS a Santa...I want my bank account to double :evil: come on!! let's see what you can do! :p

I also want a nice boy for Xmas..I'm sure there's a number to call for that LOL

I want an unlimitted funds credit card with no payments EVER. I know they;re out there somewhere!

also...I'd like to have a non argument Xmas. Parents are coming to visit. Better stock up on alcohol before they get here. hehe

and lastly...I'd like to wake up and see my kitties cuddling. But this wish may be waaaaaaaaaaaaayy out there even for Santa. lol

I don't ask for much.:rolleyes:

Roxy's_MA
December 1st, 2005, 11:44 AM
Digital Camera
Clothes (I really want WEM gift certificate, so I can pick me own)
PJ's
CD
DVD's
Christmas Onraments

and an Oilers jersey for Roxy and myself

Prin
December 1st, 2005, 02:38 PM
Roxy's Ma, what is WEM?

Roxy's_MA
December 1st, 2005, 02:44 PM
Sorry I guess I should expain more. It is West Edmonton Mall. I usually avoid the place, there is way to many people there. Not to mention I was totally against the dolphins in the mall, but they have clothing stores that they just don't have in any other mall in the city.

Prin
December 1st, 2005, 02:49 PM
Dolphins in a mall? That's just unnecessary.:(

Lucky Rescue
December 1st, 2005, 02:56 PM
All I want is a home for my two foster kittens.:(

amber416
December 1st, 2005, 03:11 PM
All I want is a home for my two foster kittens.:(

Me too....make that my three foster kittens. And i would really like to never get another phone call to inform me that kittens are freezing under a dumpster because we're just too full right now :sad: .

Roxy's_MA
December 1st, 2005, 03:17 PM
Dolphins in a mall? That's just unnecessary.:(

They had three, for years and years. After two died there was only Howard. After major public pressure Howard was moved. It isn't right to have dolphins in the mall in the first place, but they are social animal and poor Howard was all alone.
Now they have sea lions :(

SchnauzerGirl
December 1st, 2005, 04:57 PM
Those poor kitties! I wish that all the kitties and doggies in need find nice warm homes this season....

Usually I find it really hard making a Christmas list, but apparently my new hobby - the dog - has sparked a list of wishes this year!

Agility set at A.J.s pets and Things in Vernon
(Two) flashing clip on safety lights for walking at night
New leash for Schultz
Nice winter coat
Small food processor that includes a dough blade
Drinkwell Water Fountain
Nice and warm, but not bulky, winter gloves
New winter boots

Errr, I can see a winter theme here... didn't think I would be doing so much walking in the snow...

chico2
December 1st, 2005, 05:25 PM
At my age,I don't really have a wishlist,I have what I need and if I don't I'll get it(sure:cool: )
But I wish for Santa to make all evil people out there,who dump cats/dogs out in the cold,to magically start caring about the little lives they destroy.
No killing of little pit-pups,just because they were unfortunate to be born in Ontario.
I just simply wish for all humans to be kinder,to those who cannot fend for themselves...

CyberKitten
December 1st, 2005, 06:41 PM
Gosh, I am so tempted to say world peace but.... it is the little things that matter to me. And the important stuff, like more time for a certain lovely patient, for all of them but there is one 7 yo who tugs at my heart - she has had two bone marrow transplants and just when things looked good, her electrolytes and luekocytes had bad numbers again, sighhhhhhhh!!!! For myself, I'd like to have just one day without pain - but maybe pain makes me stronger and more compassionate so it is a double edged sword.

I am at the age when I have any material items I might want. A trip to somewhere warm would be nice tho YY and I may go to visit the folks in Fla - depends if I decide to work Xmas day. A blue point brother or sister ofr YY would also welcome! :)

shannonRN
December 2nd, 2005, 02:47 AM
I'd really like to take in another dog or cat...that's not going to happen though...

I'd really like to save one of our local SPCAs, not the one I volunteer for, but one that's a little further away but still in my county. They're operating with a serious deficit and things are not looking good for them. I'm just sick that they may not make it....

We getting ready to start an addition and some major renovations on our home in the spring, which after 4 years here is what I've been really wanting. That is my biggest material desire at this time...more space, more windows, a master bathroom. It will be excessively costly as the renovation includes redoing the kitchen as well. To make a long story short, I'm wishing for a cost-effective Christmas so we can continue to stash our cash in the savings account (soon to be depleted).

papillonmama
December 2nd, 2005, 08:25 AM
My Christmas wishes...

I wish for my VISA balance to be zer0,
I wish to go to Jamaica for at least 2 weeks and have money to spend there,
I wish for a break from the kids, a nice evening would be enough for this year,
I wish I could move to a nicer place for the same price,
I wish someone else would clean the house for once ( major cleaning, not everyday tidying up),;)
I dunno, that's all I could think of for now...:D

One more thing, I wish I could adopt another dog, just a little one, maybe after Christmas though....

AliSam
December 2nd, 2005, 08:49 AM
A house closer to where I will be working
Snow tires for my car
My MasterCard bill to disappear
Books
DVDs
CDs
clothes
Tim Horton's Gift Certificates
a cleaning person

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 5th, 2005, 08:17 AM
For xmas I want

My visa balance to dissapear, and sears and the bay as well, oh and of course the student loan as well
My son to learn how to ride their bikes and get shiny new ones as well.
To get a swimming pool, with a swim up Margarita bar, by the summer and a new patio, and a new deck
To get a job in town so I dont have to drive in the snow
For snow to turn warm, so we can ski, sled, and make angels in our bathing suits. :D

shannonRN
December 5th, 2005, 07:19 PM
For snow to turn warm, so we can ski, sled, and make angels in our bathing suits.
That's funny....I always look forward to winter as a respite from bathing suits and exposed skin...LOL