Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

looking to adopt a female kitten

catsnatcher-CDN
November 30th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Hi,

I am doing research for someone who came to me looking for a kitten to add to her family. I'm VERY happy to say that I have none!! YAY!!

She has rescued 3 cats in the past and has always rescued adult cats. She's always wanted a kitten but, alas, rescuers don't usually have a choice in these matters. She also has a rescued dog. and 2 kids and a husband.

She is looking for a female kitten, young, preferably under 5 months old.

PM me with some pictures so I can show her a few.

Thanks,
T.

poodletalk
November 30th, 2005, 02:17 PM
At the SPCA Monteregie, there's kittens. I believe they are in foster care right now. Call anyways, 450-460-3075

BMDLuver
November 30th, 2005, 04:49 PM
There's tons of kittens at Jean Talon as well. Never any shortage of kittens unfortunately. :sad:

catsnatcher-CDN
November 30th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Thanks BMDLuver and poodletalk

She is absolutely willing to go to both SPCAs. But I thought I'd give individual rescuers a chance first since their resources are more limited.

I'll let her know :fingerscr

SnowDancer
November 30th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Even my vet in Toronto placed several kittens. Just placed a nice little cage in a conspicious spot - and of course, the people who adopted the kitties were already "patients" at the clinic so she knew the new parents. Worked very well.

Prin
November 30th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Well, SOS Miow and Lucky Rescue probably have tons of kitties...

Lucky Rescue
November 30th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Well, I have two 5-month old kittens I'm fostering right now. Both are sweet, adorable and gentle. See my "Jerry Lee and Dolly" thread.

CASCA in Rigaud has a TON of kittens who desperately need homes. Some pretty torties, etc. I think they're about 9 or 10 weeks old, but I"m not sure.

You can see them here:
http://pages.videotron.com/loraefar/

If you see something you like, let me know and I"ll PM you a telephone number that is preferable to the ones listed.

Lucky Rescue
December 2nd, 2005, 05:38 PM
So....did your friend take a look??

catsnatcher-CDN
December 3rd, 2005, 07:09 AM
I sent her the link on Friday and told her they had many kittens there. I'll check on Monday what happened.

I also sent her the link to your 2 cuties on your site but she didn't want to be the one to separate them. I told her it was unlikely that they'd get placed together. But she wasn't too keen on being the one to pull them apart.:(