Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kitty love

LM1313
November 30th, 2005, 09:15 AM
I showed this picture to my friend and she said, "Your kitties are always making out!" And now that's all I can think of when I look at this. :p

LM1313
November 30th, 2005, 09:21 AM
The Siamese in Booster is becoming more and more apparent! Not only in his face, but also his points are darkening. The backs of his feet are turning orangey and I can faintly detect the stripes that are forming around his front legs.

LM1313
November 30th, 2005, 09:25 AM
As far as Booster's concerned, a minute spent not sucking or licking Remy's fur is a minute WASTED!

Lissa
November 30th, 2005, 10:54 AM
What gorgeous pictures!! I can't wait to see lots more of them! They look so big now!
They truly are adorable - it must be so fun having them around! :)

shannonRN
November 30th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Looks like Remy is loving every minute of the attention s/he is getting from Booster. Lucky kitties.

jiorji
November 30th, 2005, 10:35 PM
awww that's so cute!!

Prin
December 1st, 2005, 12:01 AM
Really cute.:)

CyberKitten
December 1st, 2005, 03:35 AM
They are cuties - looks to me like they are just technocats, move over aristocats, :D That said, Booster is a lovely flame point meezer. (Som,e CFA and registries call it Red Point but the most accurate term is flame point). Great pix!!

LM1313
December 1st, 2005, 09:48 AM
They are cuties - looks to me like they are just technocats, move over aristocats, :D

This is definitely the case! :)

Yes, isn't Booster striking? He makes the cutest little sounds, too!

~LM~

LM1313
December 1st, 2005, 09:50 AM
And then there's Mr. Remy Lebeau . . .

"I will eat your toes."

Copper'sMom
December 1st, 2005, 09:56 AM
Oh Remy is a cutie patootie!:p Booster would look cool if that orange stayed around his nose and ears!! I didn't realize it was a siamese cat until I read it!! I thought "wow, what cool markings on that cat! Too cute!"

LM1313
December 1st, 2005, 11:06 AM
His markings are getting darker and darker, Copper'sMom! :) He's getting faint stripes up his legs and little "spectacles" around his eyes. ;)

My mom doesn't know he's a Siamese; I didn't have the heart to tell her because she's always been very down on Siamese because "they're so loud." I don't mind, I like talkative kitties! :D

~LM~