raingirl
November 29th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Here is Odin with Santa last week:

Prin
November 29th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Santa looks a little scared...:D

SchnauzerGirl
November 30th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Could it be a scared and surprised look?

Copper'sMom
November 30th, 2005, 12:20 PM
HA HA HA HA so cute!!!!!

I don't think I will take Copper to see Santa this year.:sad: He was terrified of the big guy last year when we went. I think it is just because it was at a Veterinarian clinic so that scares him right there. Copper is used to Santa coming to Grandma's house!!! And as for Zoe, not a chance. She gets spooked way too easily. We don't want Santa to have wet pants while having picks done with all the other pets!!

Dukieboy
November 30th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Odin is such a cuttie boy!!!

Shamrock
November 30th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Aww... that is so cute! But.. does Odin still "beleive'...or is he just humouring you?:)

meb999
November 30th, 2005, 05:46 PM
awwwwww, I love, love, LOVE Odin -- he's just so unbelievably adorable!!

raingirl
December 1st, 2005, 08:41 AM
Thanks guys. Too bad the pic wasn't that great (for $10 too!). Or maybe the scan was bad. Who knows. Santa does look a little freaked too. Odin loved it though. He wanted the squeeky toy the picture lady had to get his attention.

Lucky Rescue
December 1st, 2005, 09:18 PM
Oh how cute! I hope Santa gives Odin everything on his list.:D

Yeah, Santa looks a little alarmed. Are you sure Odin didn't cut one of those famous bully farts? hehe.....

Prin
December 1st, 2005, 11:05 PM
ooo the smell would get so locked in his beard...:eek: :D

raingirl
December 2nd, 2005, 07:00 AM
Ewww! And Odin does have smelly farts. DOn't you love it when they let one go, get a whiff, then look at you funny as if you did it! Then they walk away! At least, that's what Odin does. He walks away and sorta looks at us like "I didn't do it".

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 12th, 2005, 07:09 PM
That is soo cute, I am so jealous there is no where in our town to have doggie pics with Santa. :(