Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Are we going to talk about this?

Prin
November 29th, 2005, 09:12 PM
So the forum was closed for a while... I tried to get in and I couldn't. And then my hands started shaking and I... I just didn't know what to do! And...and... I... (sniff)... But it's all ok now. :D

I'm kidding of course, but it's nice to be allowed back in...:o

dmc123
November 29th, 2005, 09:16 PM
When was it closed? I missed that, thankfully.

Deep breaths, prin :) deep breaths.

Diane

Prin
November 29th, 2005, 09:20 PM
LOL It was closed late last night for a while... When you logged in, it said the forum was closed for maintenance.

I try to breathe...:D

Puppyluv
November 29th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Just for you Prin, I rated this thread "5 stars"
How did you get a trophy? I want a trophy!
Oh, it's from games.. I'm not allowed to play games....:o
Where does my rating go? is it stored in some secret place? can everyone else see my rating except for me?
Am I starting to thread jack?

Prin
November 29th, 2005, 09:40 PM
I don't know where the rating goes... And yes, it's from the games. I'm a little embarrassed that it's there actually... It's like "We are the Champions" is playing everytime I see my name.

shannonRN
November 30th, 2005, 02:46 AM
Man, I will be forever trophyless. What a bummer. I always wondered about those ratings though.

I had just finished editing a typo out of a post when--Bam!--up came that 'forum closed for maintenance' screen. At least I was able to clean up my mistake before things closed down.

Prin
November 30th, 2005, 03:45 AM
LOL Lucky perfectionism didn't cost you your post... That would have been embarrassing. You write a novel and right before posting, you see a mistake, so you fix it and then BAM! it's all gone!:eek: :D