Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Biggest crack dealers in ONT

seeker
November 29th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Is fast becoming the Provincial government . Listening to Q107 this morning John Derringer named his "tool of the day" . In doing so he described how the Libs are packaging up actual crack pipes , full info on how to use them with instructions stating they are better than metal pipes because they don't get as hot nor do they cut like glass ones . Condoms are included incase you are involved in the sextrade ,along with alcohol wipes for cleaning the pipe . He was sent this info from the PCs apparently Bob Rinciman was asking how they could support this kind of action in the legislature . At first Derringer thought it was some kind of joke but later confirmed the story by emailing the PC party .

Ban Pitbulls and open their owners homes to dogcatchers and a little while later support the drug habits of crackheads . I think it is time to move west !!

pitbulliest
November 29th, 2005, 10:53 PM
we are so screwed... :sick:

bluntman
November 30th, 2005, 10:26 AM
I think I might have to take up crack, just to get through another two years of these puppy killing, crack supporting Liberal bafoons:evil:

Schwinn
November 30th, 2005, 01:14 PM
I think passing out crack pipes is just thier plan to get re-elected. You'd have to be on crack to vote for them.

twodogsandacat
November 30th, 2005, 05:36 PM
I think passing out crack pipes is just thier plan to get re-elected. You'd have to be on crack to vote for them.

That's good Schwinn. I'm seeing a poster.....:D

babyrocky1
November 30th, 2005, 06:01 PM
I second that Schwinn! You "crack" me up LOL!:crazy: